Jeff Thomas Info (from ITU)

Interesting that his family will likely move to wherever he goes.

Has to be good for us

Not necessarily.
I don't like the sound of that if true.
Kaaya mom did it. Parents do it more than u know.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kaayas mom had the means to do it . Do the Thomas's have the means?
Why do you instantly think they don't. Obviously they do if they already plan to. Plus people can get jobs in South Florida as anywhere else. Not rocket science

Advertisement
I didn't like hearing that the family wants to move to the area of the school that he's going to. That's a wide interpretation there and can readily assume that bags will be involved.

When his mom gets off the plane and realizes icicles aren't forming on her t.its in mid January I think it'll be a positive for us......

If she has to pay for that new home on her own or doesn't get a good job that won't be good news for us. When the family says they're moving to the area, to me, that always screams please get me a house and good paying job.

Yup. That makes Tennessee the leader imo.

Yall a trip. Who said his people need money?

They could have decent paper, and this would still be very tough to make happen. Moving your family to a new place and starting over with new jobs is a big financial undertaking.

It is. But he didnt say his family was going to move immediately.

Has to be good for us

Not necessarily.

Why do you instantly think they don't. Obviously they do if they already plan to. Plus people can get jobs in South Florida as anywhere else. Not rocket science

Just because you have a job doesn't mean you can afford South Florida, It's not rocket science.

Advertisement

Has to be good for us

if true, he's Tennessee's...

cost of stay and living in Miami is no joke compared to Tennessee...and more importantly, their booster infrastructure ***** on ours.

Not necessarily.

Just because you have a job doesn't mean you can afford South Florida, It's not rocket science.
Really. So all the people working at McDonalds all over south Florida can't afford it? Gtfoh. Your acting like they are buying a condo on biscayne

On second thought, I guess it's not the best thing his family will be moving with him.

Let's hope Richt makes a good enough impression.

The said he belives thomas is coming to miami so evidently the family has already discussed this stuff. Let his family worry about all that ****.

Advertisement
the fact that its now public knowledge that his family will be moving to wherever he goes only raises red flags to the other schools and the ncaa.

so it seems unlikely they will be getting paid or getting jobs or housing for free.

Really. So all the people working at McDonalds all over south Florida can't afford it? Gtfoh. Your acting like they are buying a condo on biscayne

Exactly.

East St. Louis is one of the poorest if not poorest cities in the U.S.

Moving to Miami where everything will cost probably double if not triple does not bode well for us. Hoping I am wrong.

Wow y'all are soft shouldered. The reporter CB'd him to Miami, for reasons that probably go beyond what he posted. I live in Knoxville. I love it. It's a much bigger culture change than Miami to St Louis.

I'm looking for papii because "we in da game."

Advertisement
East St. Louis is one of the poorest if not poorest cities in the U.S.

Moving to Miami where everything will cost probably double if not triple does not bode well for us. Hoping I am wrong.

There are people in south florida who work in restaurants. I guess they are all homeless becauss they cant afford condos.

I recommend the Pinecrest area for his family.

In all seriousness, if his family plans to move with him we have no chance considering the cost of living differences between the remaining schools.

Advertisement
Sounding better for us.

Hope we get him - he's a difference maker and was clearly the most explosive player in the UA game....

Y'all so **** pessimistic. Don't know how to Act to positive news. Stop pocket watching you don't know what anyone's financial situation is like

The same posters in this thread talking about "welp its over" were the same posters filling a McFarland thread with this stuff after an article stated that Maryland was looking to add McFarland's high school coach. Two days later that same Maryland writer said he expected McFarland to pick Miami. Not a peep from any of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back