Jeff Thomas Info (from ITU)

Advertisement
Interesting that his family will likely move to wherever he goes.

Has to be good for us

Not necessarily.
I don't like the sound of that if true.

When his mom gets off the plane and realizes icicles aren't forming on her t.its in mid January I think it'll be a positive for us......

If she has to pay for that new home on her own or doesn't get a good job that won't be good news for us. When the family says they're moving to the area, to me, that always screams please get me a house and good paying job.

Yup. That makes Tennessee the leader imo.

Miami's impermissible benefits were not recruiting violations. Miami has never really been hit with recruiting violations.

and like he said, Miami's never really played that.

Hopefully someone has a well paying job for his family here in South Florida, because you better believe that Tennessee will.

Miami's never played that.

If that's the deal, and I'm not saying it is, then he's not coming here.

If the family is not looking for handouts from the school, then we stand a good chance. Otherwise adios

Miami has never played that? Can you please explain the 2x we have been hit with sanctions for providing impermissible benefits then? If you really don't think that most if not all schools play that game then idk what to tell you.

Thanks for outing yourself as a complete idiot that doesn't understand Miami, our demographics, or our alumni or booster base. Congratulations.

And please educate yourself about our sanctions history and what we were actually sanctioned for. You obviously don't know.

Advertisement
The whole "family moving to where he is" thing means one of two things:

1) His family has a vested interest in the kid's success and they genuinely want to have that support system nearby for him

2) They're angling for a handout

We'll know in 3 weeks which is which...

You don't think that Miami gives handouts anymore?

From that question, it's obvious you don't know much about the school, it's alumni base, or it's boosters. Other than a steak dinner here or a boat ride there, Miami's never played that big league payout game.

If you don't know that, you don't understand Miami

They may not play to the SEC level now that Shapiro is gone, but let's not sit here and act like the boosters don't provide any handouts.

Hopefully someone has a well paying job for his family here in South Florida, because you better believe that Tennessee will.

If the family is not looking for handouts from the school, then we stand a good chance. Otherwise adios

Miami has never played that? Can you please explain the 2x we have been hit with sanctions for providing impermissible benefits then? If you really don't think that most if not all schools play that game then idk what to tell you.

Stop being deliberately obtuse. Benihana dinners and yacht adventures and limo rides are NOT the same thing as 200K in cars, mortgages, and "jobs".

247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs.

This has traditionally been the death knell for UM. Let's hope Rick can reverse that.

Yep happens all the time. Kid picks a school later to find out one of the parents got some cushiony job somewhere nearby

We won this battle once..Seantrel Henderson. Remember his dad wanted to be in the music business and wanted to be in a city with a happening scene so he could pursue it...which is ultimately why USC initially won and when things went south there he came to Miami.

Advertisement
I'll move out of my house and let his family live here. No problem. All in.

1) His family has a vested interest in the kid's success and they genuinely want to have that support system nearby for him

From that question, it's obvious you don't know much about the school, it's alumni base, or it's boosters. Other than a steak dinner here or a boat ride there, Miami's never played that big league payout game.

They may not play to the SEC level now that Shapiro is gone, but let's not sit here and act like the boosters don't provide any handouts.

All the smart posters on here will tell you what an idiot you are. You don't know what you're talking about.

Interesting that his family will likely move to wherever he goes.

Has to be good for us

Not necessarily.

When his mom gets off the plane and realizes icicles aren't forming on her t.its in mid January I think it'll be a positive for us......

If she has to pay for that new home on her own or doesn't get a good job that won't be good news for us. When the family says they're moving to the area, to me, that always screams please get me a house and good paying job.

Yall a trip. Who said his people need money?

Stop being deliberately obtuse. Benihana dinners and yacht adventures and limo rides are NOT the same thing as 200K in cars, mortgages, and "jobs".

Yeah let's not let the facts get in the way of his agenda he's passing on here.

Advertisement
Not necessarily.

They live in east st. louis. Its an indicator they dont have money.

lol this guy is an idiot. Shapiro got hit with recruiting violations? Miami has never really been hit with recruiting violations. Miami has never given families houses or jobs or cars or bags of cash.

Advertisement

They live in east st. louis. Its an indicator they dont have money.

Not really. And nobody said they were looking to get a house on the beach.

Not necessarily.

They could have decent paper, and this would still be very tough to make happen. Moving your family to a new place and starting over with new jobs is a big financial undertaking.

All the smart posters on here will tell you what an idiot you are. You don't know what you're talking about.

Timeline: The Nevin Shapiro scandal | MiamiHerald.com

Read that where someone did all the research for you, quit acting like Miami is innocent of all the games that go on in recruiting.
If you're actually that naive then you are a bigger idiot than you think I am.

Advertisement
Back