Jason Munoz Commits

Advertisement
Carlos Huerta.
Carlos Callejas.
Joaquin said dominate.
Joel Rodriguez.
Buck Ortega.
Brett Romberg might as well be an honorary Cuban.
Braxton Berrios.

Forgetting many, I'm sure. This is a question for MedleyCane, whose brother may have even played on a squad.

Dale que tu puede

Advertisement
FAU camp lol

WTF is Kiffin letting Saban and Smart staff onto his field? .... oh $$$$, that's right. This backdoor of inviting the SEC staff to attend non-Power 5 camps is just another wink and nod by the Emmert folks at the NCAA. Funny how when Harbaugh does it, they go ape****. But Bama and Georgia, they roll out the red carpet.

Advertisement
After watching a couple of hudl highlights I think his feet are slow. Maybe he has gotten some quickness. And why has no one mentioned this kid earlier?

Off what I just saw he looks like he has more upside, 2 different positions though ones a DE one will be a DT

Really? No way do I think he has more upside than Chick off that tape. Chick was the most underdeveloped player we had and his tape was nasty. He had incredible potential and could have been an star if he was allowed to play his natural spot and build his body accordingly.

He was a beast coming out of high school. KILLS ME that golden ruined his time here but I'm glad he's found a way to stay in the league.

Advertisement
I love this pick up. Unfortunately unless we are dropping $EC bags or competing for championships every season identifying and offering high potential and under recruited kids is going to have to be something that we do here at Miami. I trust diaz and this staff and there ability to identify these kinds of kids at a much higher level than folden and his band of idiots

I’m all for the take. We were desperate for numbers at the end of last cycle, glad to see our staff hopping on the local guys early so that won’t happen again. We need a depth overhaul. Just sign two instant contributors, including Davis, to go along with this guy and Daxon. It would be nice if those two could possibly shirt if needed and not be forced prematurely into action.

Advertisement

tumblr_leo8krwVEb1qzrudv.gif

Mike Rodriguez - QB turned WR in the late 70’s. Nice player back in the day.
Julio Cortes - DE (multi sport athlete)
Juan Comendiero - OL
Bobby Garcia - Center

Advertisement
Back