Jason Munoz Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. Really good looking kid. In great shape for 268lbs. He's gonna look incredible at 290+.

Just watched his spring tape...

Get-off is relatively average but what I liked was the way he rolled his hips and created separation when he engaged OL. Nice, strong punch/extension. He also looked good flipping his hips in the pass rush/swat drill that Jason Taylor was running in the video.
He showed various pass rushing moves instead of just bull-rushing.

Spanish kids are usually tough as **** too. (if they play football and not futbol)
I've never had a soft chico on any of my teams.

Ivins said he weighed in at 276 today.

Advertisement
I've been watching this kid for awhile to see if we would have interest since he had prerequisite size. I see people keep saying it opens the sta pipeline..sta is our feeder school..we get mostly who we want from there. We about to kill it with this class and the next few with some um alumni down the pike, and legit cane fans. They have a young de..who is the older bro of my qb I coach on my optimist team..a freshman with div1 offers already..a prop Joe special for sure if we offer down the road
Sapp?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta see more of him before even getting excited.
4_5180696.jpg

4_4579743.png

320x180 (1).jpg

images (1).jpeg

I just want you to be excited!

Im pretty sure Saban is in his office breaking computer and smashing Kools desk into pieces, "I got u to fuqin keep studs like this away from Miami u lazy POS, so this is why there were sneakers stains on your fuqin desk?"

You really think Kool is really recruiting?

Advertisement
Back