Jason Munoz Commits

Advertisement
You know how the NBA drafts Europeans at the end of the first rds or 2nd. This is the same thing..draft and stash. Unleash this kid in 2 years at 6'3 300 to cause havoc in the acc. Jason Taylor really taught him nice hand technique. This kid will be a scary good 3tech..nice pair with Saxon at nose.

You know how the NBA drafts Europeans at the end of the first rds or 2nd. This is the same thing..draft and stash. Unleash this kid in 2 years at 6'3 300 to cause havoc in the acc. Jason Taylor really taught him nice hand technique. This kid will be a scary good 3tech..nice pair with Saxon at nose.

The kid is already cut without an ounce of fat on him. He can put on 15 to 20 pounds of good weight and play around 290. Looks athletic. A take all day long coming off missing his junior year. Willing to bet this kid blows up this fall if he stays healthy.

Advertisement
In the other thread it was written that he balled out in front of all of the coaches, not just Simpson, so this is not a "Simpson" offer.
I get what you're saying. However, though the offer may not have come directly from Simpson, Richt has repeatedly said that each position coach has to sign off on an offer for a recruit that will be in their respective position rooms. He made this reference when Hartley started bringing in several recruits from Jax, that was outside the TE position. So technically, this is a Simpson offer.

Also, Munoz had this to say as well...."the decision to stay home was an easy one after talking with Richt and coach Simpson"

Advertisement
I'm going to show my youth with this question but who were some of the memorable Latinos on past teams?
I remember marquez i think from last year cause he junped around alot on the sidelines especially when mike jackson got the turn over chain. Im pretty he is useful cause us latinos carry knives so if anyone was in trouble im pretty sure my boy jigged a couple of homies. So hes memorable to me

Advertisement
Just not Miami unless there are a couple Latinos on the roster.

Welcome aboard.

Hopefully Simpson's first commit will be a good one for us.
Facts! lol

The U should always have some Island boys be they Jamaican/Haitian/Bahamian & some Boricuas/Cubanos lol

Just like USC & Washington always has Polynesians, same with us, it's apart of Miami tradition lol

Advertisement
I get what you're saying. However, though the offer may not have come directly from Simpson, Richt has repeatedly said that each position coach has to sign off on an offer for a recruit that will be in their respective position rooms. He made this reference when Hartley started bringing in several recruits from Jax, that was outside the TE position. So technically, this is a Simpson offer.

Also, Munoz had this to say as well...."the decision to stay home was an easy one after talking with Richt and coach Simpson"

The decision to stay home was also an easy one when he took a look at the other schools who have offered him.

The kid is already cut without an ounce of fat on him. He can put on 15 to 20 pounds of good weight and play around 290. Looks athletic. A take all day long coming off missing his junior year. Willing to bet this kid blows up this fall if he stays healthy.

His arms are ripped and massive for a 6’3 270 cat. I was shocked when I saw his pics, you normally don’t see guys that size with that physique In hs.

Advertisement
Back