Jason Munoz Commits

tmp1406064638142.jpg

Berrios is a common puerto rican surname

Advertisement
Let’s finish with Daxon, Munoz, Ingraham, Davis and Holley. That’s a good group at DT. With those position flexibility to even move them on the outside with Munoz and Ingraham to seal the edge.

I say that group of DT’s with Bogle and Williams on the outside is a nice haul. But we probably only take 4 DT’s, Daxon should have been working out at camp too...

IMO, we take 6 DL:

DE: Bogle, Williams
DE/DT: Ingrham, Munoz
DT: Daxon, Holley (unless Davis or Fuller wants in)

Juaqen Gonzalez ( lmao spelling) OT also played for Bengals.

Pick me up fellas on this I remember him barely, am I right ?

GOCANES

Breaking: Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas three-star defensive tackle Jason Munoz commits to Miami after impressing the Hurricanes at one of Mark Richt's summer camps

I personally like this pick up for several reasons. First, it's a DT! Second, Simpson loves this kid. Third, it is really opening up the STA pipeline.

Welcome to the family, young blood!

This young man has a good “ heart “ , I look for this first he reminds me of Rusty Madaris and Kevin Patrick .

A fire burns inside this youngster .

I LIKE IT 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a phenomenal "get off", almost as if he knows the snap count on every down. When you look at the type of DT's that we bringing in, including Jordan and Silvera, they all have a great first step. When you pair these DT's with the likes of Garvin, Rousseau, and maybe Jackson, the 2019 D-line will be scary fast.

When we were great, that was always true of our DTs. Grizzlies with quick feet is what we need if we are going to attack the offense instead of reading stories to it as it passes by.

Most Latino’s are mixed race but they come in all shades. There is some gray area with that though.

Not to cloud this up but my Cuban born wife says she is Hispanic not Latino. Aren’t Latinos Spanish speakers from from Latin America? Are Spaniards Latinos?

Advertisement
It's a Portuguese surname.

Medearis was from Missouri and that name isn't hispanic, to my knowledge.
Lots of Cuban-American kids from mid1970s through the 1980s.
Many from the Hialeah schools (Pace, HML, Hialeah, Miami Springs) and from Columbus.
Barry Gonzalez (HML) was a pretty good DE/OLB for the UM.
I believe he had a cup of coffee with the Browns.

@Dadoogree who’s ur team? B/c u been down voting any and everything Show urself pimp; let everybody know who u mess w. We respect trolls that come through and talk.

He's a tranny pure and simple. Many of these Indifferent voting / Down voting cvnts are. They won't debate you or offer a differing opinion - which you can at least respect.

Pull up their profiles and it's all the same. No posts. Just stupid *** reactions to good news for Canes.

Advertisement
Back