Jarvis Brownlee note

This board is funny. We aren't competing with UCF for this kid. There is clearly a grades issue or something else involved. Supposedly, Miami, FSU and UF all want this kid. He doesn't pick UCF if any of the other 3 are a possibility.
That FSU offer can't be legit then. Admission requirements for UCF and FSU are basically equal.

Advertisement
The Hurricanes’ class may be thinning once again.

According to a source close to the situation, Miami CB commit Jarvis Brownlee is currently favoring a flip to UCF, where he is scheduled to visit officially this weekend.

Miami will get the final shot at Brownlee, who will be in Coral Gables for the last official visit weekend before the early signing period begins. The Canes look to have a battle on their hands with the upstart, in-state Knights.

Lately, UM has circled back around on CB John Dixon, who had little to no contact the past few months from Miami. Dixon will be on campus this weekend for his Miami OV. 5-star CB Akeem Dent and Kaiir Elam are other high priorities on the corner board right now for the Canes.

So this numnut wants to play at a school that just gave up 41 to memphis, 36 to FAU, 40 to Temple, 31 to memphis in the same year instead of playing for a top 5 D that has one of the best DL in the country and gives you the TO chain when you get a TO.

uhhhhhh holy crap these kids are really retarded these days!!!

We lost a 3* CB to a team that is on like a 25 game win streak, back to back major bowl appearances, top 10 rankings, and the best team right now in the state of Florida?

I'm ******* shocked.

With one of the worst D's in the NCAA to boot.

LMAO

This sh't is getting comical. ******* UCF?!

According to a source close to the situation, Miami CB commit Jarvis Brownlee is currently favoring a flip to UCF, where he is scheduled to visit officially this weekend.

Miami will get the final shot at Brownlee, who will be in Coral Gables for the last official visit weekend before the early signing period begins. The Canes look to have a battle on their hands with the upstart, in-state Knights.

Lately, UM has circled back around on CB John Dixon, who had little to no contact the past few months from Miami. Dixon will be on campus this weekend for his Miami OV. 5-star CB Akeem Dent and Kaiir Elam are other high priorities on the corner board right now for the Canes.

Some of yah need to really get a life...UCF is not and hasn't been a chump team last couple years so its not surprising that recruits now want to attend school there...as a matter of fact isn't UCF the 1st or 2nd largest university in the country? Eventually they were going to start getting better from an athletic department (especially football) standpoint bcs of the size of the school, its location and now the fact that they're winning...we acting as if UCF has been a bottom tier football program past 2-yrs...winning is what will solve our problems...we were not as good as our record made us out to be last year and we were not as bad as our record made us out to be this year...we have talent on our team and its very very likely we end up right back in the top 25 if not top ten next year, especially if our linebacking corps returns

Recruiting is so funny to me.... All these kids could be looking for different things and we never really know.... Team is stacked? Kid doesn't come because he wants to play early; Kids position group is awful? Kid doesn't come because they can't develop.

I don't know how many of you went to college, or moreover how many had options to attend multiple colleges with those colleges pulling you in different directions. I was blessed/lucky enough to have that happen and I choose Miami. I did not have any relatives that attended there, I am from FL but not Miami, I liked watching Miami play growing up but I wasn't a diehard like I am now. I was legit sitting eating breakfast in my kitchen and I just said to my parents I am going to the U, to this day I am not sure what pushed me to make that decision it was just something I said F it, feel like its right in Miami and that was it.

Now with saying that, it is a recruiter's JOB to find out what that kid wants and push that button but lets not make a huge deal guessing why someone makes a certain decision.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us.

I guess it is possible brownlee saw a U - C - F in his alpha-bits cereal and had a change of heart

Advertisement
Some of yah need to really get a life...UCF is not and hasn't been a chump team last couple years so its not surprising that recruits now want to attend school there...as a matter of fact isn't UCF the 1st or 2nd largest university in the country? Eventually they were going to start getting better from an athletic department (especially football) standpoint bcs of the size of the school, its location and now the fact that they're winning...we acting as if UCF has been a bottom tier football program past 2-yrs...winning is what will solve our problems...we were not as good as our record made us out to be last year and we were not as bad as our record made us out to be this year...we have talent on our team and its very very likely we end up right back in the top 25 if not top ten next year, especially if our linebacking corps returns

If our oline and QB play improves...WATCH OUT

Go after the 3 star south Florida dog they said... how many times of these situations have come up over the years recruiting them?... Anyways I’m confident in who’s developing our dbs so we will be more than fine...

70159267-50B0-4AD2-A2EF-CDDD40DC7D52.gif

I’m usually one of the Debbie downers on here.
But we’ve complained that we didn’t lock in guys like wildgoose Jr cause we were chasing tc and ps2.
But we had Brownlee and Good and they left or are flipping. The way I see it the pastor is on that treadmill and putting some work in that might turn out better than everyone is expecting.
Let’s hope it includes the oline as well.

Advertisement

I attended UCF. Orlando is not a great city, and the surrounding location of UCF is a **** hole. UCF has a good run going with Scott Frost built. This was also a school that 4 years ago lost every single game on their schedule. They're also going against subpar competition in a G5 competition. If this is the case, why didn't Boise get a surge in recruiting then when they went on their run for several years.

Last edited:
Lmao no they really are not bro. There is a big jump from a week to week CUSA schedule or any non power 5 program to playing a ACC schedule
Knock knock but what football teams and games have you been watching? UCF is much better than UM and the kid wants to go to a college that WINS! Put your heads in the PRESENT not the PAST.

Advertisement
Let me tell you how I know this a Lie because I know brownlee and he is undecided his top 3 is UCF, FSU, and MIAMI

If our oline and QB play improves...WATCH OUT

For those of you who don't think our oline play can and will improve, unless we have some overrated 4-stars here are the lineman we've recruited since 2017 (and only two of them have played really significant snaps):

1. Donaldson (4-star)
2. Scaife (4-star)
3. Herbert (4-star)
4. Campbell (4-star)
5. Reed (4-star)
6. Hillery (3-star but extremely talented, just raw)
7. Gaynor (3-star who in my opinion is underrated, he played last year but redshirted this year but will play next year)

Please remember that it takes offensive linemen 2-3 years (if not longer) to really make an impact on the offensive line...we've got talent on the line, they're just young...be patient and let them develop

Advertisement
Wouldn't care, kid been looking for any excuse to leave, y'all tagged as him as some so fla dog, nah he's just another corner

I attended UCF. Orlando is not a great city, and the surrounding location of UCF is a **** hole. UCF has a good run going with Scott Frost built. This was also a school that 4 years ago lost every single game on their schedule. They're also going against subpar competition in a G5 competition. If this is the case, why didn't Boise get a surge in recruiting then when they went on their run for several years.
Facts

People in here r fried man u can say all the make sense posts and there just gone man. Theres no hope for some on here

Advertisement
Back