Jarvis Brownlee note

Advertisement
Knock knock but what football teams and games have you been watching? UCF is much better than UM and the kid wants to go to a college that WINS! Put your heads in the PRESENT not the PAST.

lol listen to ivins podcast with 5 rings canes this past week. this has more to do w other issues bc why not go to FSU (taggert or not, will turn it around)

Advertisement
Has to be good old Randy Shannon and his inner city connections.

You get these kids we offer early and they commit and throw up the U at games like Brownlee then flip at the end.

Kids like Bogle that run around camps throwing up the U at camps in kids faces but at the end wait for Bama offer.

Kids like Maurice Smith that get late offer but upset offer was not early enough and do not come.

I agree with Franchise we need to go all in as a program and that means playing the Bag game or shut this program down.

South Florida kids are the worse I have ever seen.

Kid probably wants to play early and often, he won’t do that next year here imo

This kid has been all over the place since the day he committed. It’s hard to take anything he says seriously. One day he is solid”. And the next “maybe looking elsewhere”. Something up here

Wasn't he also the one who like the day he committed said FSU was his dream school or something? And didn't FSU just offer him last month? But now he goes to UCF?

Fully expecting John Dixon in this class who I like A lot if brownlee indeed does flip

Advertisement
New movie. Instead of How to loose a guy in 10 days here is how to loose your recruiting class in 10 days.

Advertisement
I get why an offensive recruit has his doubts, but why would a defensive recruit pick UCF over us???? His head can't be on straight. Not only is our D elite, but you get to make plays no matter your position. SMDH. I need a drink.....

Advertisement
Rickety needs to summon up whatever drops of testosterone he has left, go full gangster and yank this clown’s offer and make sure word gets out that he pulled it. You can’t even allow the perception of UM losing commits to UCF.
But first, he has to pray for guidance on what he should do.

Rickety needs to summon up whatever drops of testosterone he has left, go full gangster and yank this clown’s offer and make sure word gets out that he pulled it. You can’t even allow the perception of UM losing commits to UCF.

I like that plan. But here is how i see things playing out

Richt will give the kid a talk about how "Rings collect dust" and that "Miami is going to love him unconditionally" which is a greater feeling than anything you get on the football field.

Once that's done,

Cane Lock.

Advertisement
Back