Jarvis Brownlee note

Advertisement
This "recruiting loss" is on defense, not the offense. Our defense just finished #2 in the nation overall and #1 in A LOT of categories, one of them being pass defense. **** Brownlee if he wants to go somewhere else and play. If I was a DB in Florida and Manny Diaz walked into my living room and said, "Here's a scholarship for you to play on the best ******* defense in college football AND WE PLAY FRESHMAN ALL DAY".....I'm going to my high school the next day and saying to my counselor, "How do i make the grades in order to play at Miami"? After receiving the counselor's answer, I'm texting Manny Diaz and saying, "I'm coming". And my recruitment will be shut down and no other ******* coach would step foot in my living room.

This is all on Brownlee, no one else. **** you if you say otherwise.

Advertisement
The team can be Ace and Gary from SNL and kids would still want to play for them. The offense looks exciting. The team can't lose. They are playing in major bowl games. Who gives a **** what school it is. They are the best team in the state of Florida right now.
Yeah you're right, I now remember losing guys to UCF last year and that one year USF was ranked as high as #2 in the nation...oh wait that didn't happen because even back then we weren't as big as a laughing stock as we are now

Knock knock but what football teams and games have you been watching? UCF is much better than UM and the kid wants to go to a college that WINS! Put your heads in the PRESENT not the PAST.

Yeah you're right, I now remember losing guys to UCF last year and that one year USF was ranked as high as #2 in the nation...oh wait that didn't happen because even back then we weren't as big as a laughing stock as we are now

USF finished that year ranked 9-4 and 4-3 in conference. They were ranked #2 at like week #7 or something like that. GTFOH.

Advertisement
If MR keeps the same type system and same coaches in certain positions how do we expect to keep people like 2020 Henry Gray,
Keshawn Washington and Jaiden Francois when top power-5 schools come recruiting hard and heavy?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back