Jarvis Brownlee note

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would like Brownlee in this class because he is a talented guy.. but if this brings in John Dixon then so be it ! @Tee3000 make this happen !

Brownlee is a project (not that I have hang ups with project 3*s)... kid grabs a bunch, a walking P.I. waiting to happen and will not factor into the 2019 season imo. Really hoping (though not expecting) we can get 1 of the other 4* kids. Imagine not recruiting Davis, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fully expecting John Dixon in this class who I like A lot if brownlee indeed does flip

I'd just go ahead and offer him and accept his commit regardless. Brownlee's been tied to UF, FSU and now UCF throughout his recruitment. I doubt he's here. I've never seen a class have so many decommitments like ours have. It's honestly pathetic.

Rickety needs to summon up whatever drops of testosterone he has left, go full gangster and yank this clown’s offer and make sure word gets out that he pulled it. You can’t even allow the perception of UM losing commits to UCF.
That kinda doesnt work when everyone sees you replace him with someone not near as good.

Advertisement
Which is why he would play early there

Recruiting is so funny to me.... All these kids could be looking for different things and we never really know.... Team is stacked? Kid doesn't come because he wants to play early; Kids position group is awful? Kid doesn't come because they can't develop.

I don't know how many of you went to college, or moreover how many had options to attend multiple colleges with those colleges pulling you in different directions. I was blessed/lucky enough to have that happen and I choose Miami. I did not have any relatives that attended there, I am from FL but not Miami, I liked watching Miami play growing up but I wasn't a diehard like I am now. I was legit sitting eating breakfast in my kitchen and I just said to my parents I am going to the U, to this day I am not sure what pushed me to make that decision it was just something I said F it, feel like its right in Miami and that was it.

Now with saying that, it is a recruiter's JOB to find out what that kid wants and push that button but lets not make a huge deal guessing why someone makes a certain decision.

Advertisement
Back