Jarvis Brownlee note

Advertisement
It's sad cause the one spot where we are actually developing dudes in is the defensive backfield. But theres a certain smell around the program that seems to be pushing kids away.. even to UCF.

I need to get into coaching man. This staff is completely clueless on how these south Florida kids operate. I know more by following their social media accounts than the staff does. We need a young, good looking, hungry savage HC to pump some blood into this program.

Facts

People in here r fried man u can say all the make sense posts and there just gone man. Theres no hope for some on here

Like man, seriously. UCF has a great 2-year run going. Who the fck cares? They're playing in the Big 12 lite. How could any self respected corner play in that conference when you have legit P5 offers. As much of a dumpster fire FSU was (bigger than ours), I'd understand if he went there. But UCF?!?!?!?! Nah.

if this kid is dumb enough to jump to UCF, god bless him. Bye.

I digress if it's grades.

Advertisement
UCF? University of Central Florida?

1544139811155.gif

Advertisement
I never get how local kids are getting recruited here in the summer and still **** up on their grades I mean every year somebody does it

UF has two 4 win seasons + a 7 win season in the last 6 years
Difference is locally they'll never have a negative stigma from "mentors" and "other factors" and most kids are loyal to where they're from. I was born in 1990 and growing up if you were a player saying you didn't want to represent home boy you'd get jumped nowadays you'll get a round of applause

Kid is really close with Amari Johnson.

OV to UCF has been scheduled for a long time.

Lastly, read the tea leaves. Lot of communication between Miami and Elam/Dixon lately.

Advertisement
I like that plan. But here is how i see things playing out

Richt will give the kid a talk about how "Rings collect dust" and that "Miami is going to love him unconditionally" which is a greater feeling than anything you get on the football field.

Once that's done,

Cane Lock.
Rick will do all that then Brownstain will split. Rumph will then call him and ask what he could do better while wishing him the best of luck publicly.

Advertisement
Where are the forum optimistic idiots on Richt side now? This is basically the end of Miami football as a respected brand name in the state. Richt destroyed the legacy in one season. He ***** it so bad that even the defensive recruitment have go down the toilet.

Advertisement
Back