Jarren Williams update

How does one get to that level Dee? Is it by the # of posts? If so, I'll start throwing all kinds of crazy s**t on here. I want to graduate! LOL

The fastest way is sexual favors, I mean Brock literally became a legend out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** what level am I? pretty sure its a mix of posting and likes/upvotes or something

edit: oh all-acc, i clearly post on here too much. Wish I was in Miami to watch the practices.

Advertisement
Williams has put in so much work on his own, I think it could end up being extremely difficult to keep him off the field. Especially if he seems savvy and skilled enough tp simply manage games, anf lead the way most qbs do at first... By outsmarting and outworking the competition. With this said Perry's natural gifts are equally tantalizing. But man this Williams kid just seems ready to explode.

Advertisement
Lamar and Vick are otherworldly. Using the Lamar Jackson reference was hyperbole. That does not mean that Watson isn't a dynamic runner in his own right. Dude rushed for over 1,100 yards during his 2015 season at Clemson. He rushed for over 4,000 yards during his HS career.

Any QB running for over 1,000 yards at the P5 college level is a dynamic runner.

Any QB running 50 yards for a TD through traffic and outrunning defenders at the NFL level is a dynamic runner. See video

I'm super excited about what Jarren Williams can do for us. I think he can be an amazing QB and has some solid running ability. I think he can "move the chains and break[] your back on third down", but **** I just see the setup happening here where message board echo chamber is beginning to convince itself that Jarren Williams is some sort of Deshaun Watson clone. He is not the same caliber runner, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Agreed, this guy admittedly wants to model his game after drew brees.

Tell you what champ. Why dont you feel free to give me your name & ill put you on the list so you can come & see at practice for yourself. Than when any staff or players tell you the same feel free to tell them about your stance. Than you can fill me in on my dreams & tell people who i am since you seem to know so much bout me & what i know.
BD, will you be back in town for scrimm 2moro? CB and QB deets would be appreciated.

Advertisement
Its cool bruh. He just doesnt realize i know these dudes. @Canes82 my nephew is on the team. Hes jarrens roommate. And jarren is at my house every weekend now. Good kid. As brock said i was very skeptical on him before. Not because of apparent talent but because of lack of results & lack of competition (or maybe a better term would be over hyped )at the high school level. Jarren would tell you himself cade & sunshine were by far the two best qbs at the time atleast in georgia. Jarren & emory jones came up behind them. I appreciate the skepticism though & can understand being gaurded. Enjoy spring.
FWIW, I vehemently disagreed w BD early on last season regarding: Malik. I am so loyal, impulsive, myopic short sighted that I wanted Larry Scott to be HC. When we kept winning on Saturdays I didn't want to hear anything about Rosier. But he has proven to be far more active, knowledgeable, and connected than most anyone. I think the inside track he has on Williams in terms of where he can stand in the program rn is unprecedented. All I know is I bet that QB room is INTENSE rn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back