Jarren Williams update

Advertisement
I love everything you bring to the board but this statement is asinine. He played in the toughest division in the south outside of the sfla area.
Heres where people lose context though. Yes jarren played at central gwinette which is classified in 7a which is OVERALL one of the toughest divisions in all of football. However inside of that division is like 48 teams which makes up 8 seperate regions... out of those regions 1 of them is what everything is really known for. Thats region 8.Jarrens region (region 7) the best teams in it annually are brookwood,parkview & occasionally norcrosse... everyone else is blah. Even jarrens team (to further elaborate on what my comments at the time were all about) only had two tough games per year. In both of those games he really didnt look too good. His team went 5 & 5 last year. That wont cut it. All that being stated obviously any of us that have played competitive team sports at a even semi high level know a team requires more than one individual to stand out. Im impressed by everything I've personally seen from jarren (here goes my agenda) be it on the field or off. Hes a great kid,and hes not afraid to put in that work. My one example ill give to you about the lil stuff that seperates people is remember last week i told yall about deejay & that play with gerald where he blew him up in the backfield & deejay was trying to fight gerald. Well malik was the qb who was running the offense on that particular rep. Everyone else is off to the side(back of the plays)there was literally both lines & lbers in there getting physical & the one person who started pushing people out the way to get in there & grab deejay by the mask to pull him and the line away well that was jarren williams. The back up qb and true freshman who had nothing to do with that rep while malik and others stood off to the side staying out of the way.

Heres where people lose context though. Yes jarren played at central gwinette which is classified in 7a which is OVERALL one of the toughest divisions in all of football. However inside of that division is like 48 teams which makes up 8 seperate regions... out of those regions 1 of them is what everything is really known for. Thats region 8.Jarrens region (region 7) the best teams in it annually are brookwood,parkview & occasionally norcrosse... everyone else is blah. Even jarrens team (to further elaborate on what my comments at the time were all about) only had two tough games per year. In both of those games he really didnt look too good. His team went 5 & 5 last year. That wont cut it. All that being stated obviously any of us that have played competitive team sports at a even semi high level know a team requires more than one individual to stand out. Im impressed by everything I've personally seen from jarren (here goes my agenda) be it on the field or off. Hes a great kid,and hes not afraid to put in that work. My one example ill give to you about the lil stuff that seperates people is remember last week i told yall about deejay & that play with gerald where he blew him up in the backfield & deejay was trying to fight gerald. Well malik was the qb who was running the offense on that particular rep. Everyone else is off to the side(back of the plays)there was literally both lines & lbers in there getting physical & the one person who started pushing people out the way to get in there & grab deejay by the mask to pull him and the line away well that was jarren williams. The back up qb and true freshman who had nothing to do with that rep while malik and others stood off to the side staying out of the way.

LEADERSHIP

Sometimes the it factor can bring success in college. Can't say he has it based on that, but he seem light years ahead of the others that watched. It seems from the outside we have been devoid of true leaders for some time, perhaps that issue is solving itself finally.

I agree but brookwood and Parkview ain't did nothing since I graduated in 06. Switch them out with nationally ranked Grayson, Archer, and north Gwinnett.

Advertisement
but i was told that since perry was black and somewhat mobile and he was from florida was da gawwwwwwwww just start him as a true freshman right?

I agree but brookwood and Parkview ain't did nothing since I graduated in 06. Switch them out with nationally ranked Grayson, Archer, and north Gwinnett.
Brookwood was 13-0 last year and undefeated in the region. Next best was parkview at 7-5. Past that grayson,archer & north gwinett are in region 8. Thats what i mean about the regions are what seperates one from the other. Unless they make the playoffs rarely do they play outside of the region.

Advertisement
We get enough stupid *** comments on here. You really gotta make this racial too bruh... they really werent kidding when they said the south will survive huh.
hows it racial? you annointed him no other then he was black and from florida. thats a fact. there were plenty of concerns on his tape but you guys were convinced he was some some lamar jackson.

Brookwood was 8-2 last year and undefeated in the region. Next best was parkview at 7-5. Past that grayson,archer & north gwinett are in region 8. Thats what i mean about the regions are what seperates one from the other. Unless they make the playoffs rarely do they play outside of the region.

Judging by his performance and his team's record, I'd say Central Gwinnett's defense was awful.

Stats against Brookwood and Parkview:
vs Brookwood: 27/38 (71.1%) - 316 yards with 3 TDs and 0 Ints; 16 rushes for 64 yards and 1 TD
vs ParkView: 24/38 (63.2%) - 419 yards with 6 TDs and 1 Int; 9 rushes for 76 yards and 1 TD

They were still blown out in both games even with him putting up those numbers.

Also looks like you might have the wins/losses wrong for last year. Brookwood was 11-3 and ParkView was 9-4.

Got all of this from MaxPreps

hows it racial? you annointed him no other then he was black and from florida. thats a fact. there were plenty of concerns on his tape but you guys were convinced he was some some lamar jackson.
You might wanna realize were all different here. I certainly didnt annoint him anything. Honestly i reallybdoubt anyone did. The hopes for him came from the despair of knowing what the other options were. As anyone would tell you i explained the job was jack allisons to lose. He lost it once he transfered cause he couldnt handle criticism. Nkosi had alot of flaws to his game especially coming out of high school & warning signs galore. People just ignored it because of the alternative especially without jack. Personally just like last year the same applies to this year,im happy with anyone except malik (since sherrifs eliminated himself from contention)

Advertisement
My bad. It was 11-3 i dont know why i thought they went undefeated.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180407-181402_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180407-181402_Gallery.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 4
Judging by his performance and his team's record, I'd say Central Gwinnett's defense was awful.

Stats against Brookwood and Parkview:
vs Brookwood: 27/38 (71.1%) - 316 yards with 3 TDs and 0 Ints; 16 rushes for 64 yards and 1 TD
vs ParkView: 24/38 (63.2%) - 419 yards with 6 TDs and 1 Int; 9 rushes for 76 yards and 1 TD

They were still blown out in both games even with him putting up those numbers.

Also looks like you might have the wins/losses wrong for last year. Brookwood was 11-3 and ParkView was 9-4.

Got all of this from MaxPreps
I dont know why i thought that on the records but far as those stats go my point was his region is crap & those teams are the strength of that region. When they played a few games in region 8 he struggled. But agree the defense was horrible.

Advertisement
You might wanna realize were all different here. I certainly didnt annoint him anything. Honestly i reallybdoubt anyone did. The hopes for him came from the despair of knowing what the other options were. As anyone would tell you i explained the job was jack allisons to lose. He lost it once he transfered cause he couldnt handle criticism. Nkosi had alot of flaws to his game especially coming out of high school & warning signs galore. People just ignored it because of the alternative especially without jack. Personally just like last year the same applies to this year,im happy with anyone except malik (since sherrifs eliminated himself from contention)

Actually I think the biggest hope came from the fact that he was highly-rated, I believe in some top 100 rankings. Some people only look at how many stars a kid has.

but i was told that since perry was black and somewhat mobile and he was from florida was da gawwwwwwwww just start him as a true freshman right?
**** thought lexxcane was the worst poster on here lmao this porst and you were trashing lingard after the first spring scrimmage .. Nevermind lol you blow more than your mom

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back