Jarren Williams update

So Saban gave snaps to the guy in the very next game? Wow you totally owned me

Yup. 6 passes in a 38-10 game. Compared to 36 attempts by Hurts. Youre right. Saban wasn’t sure who he’d go with. One guy just threw it 36 times against Western Kentucky....he wasn’t the starter tho. The job was still up in the air.

Advertisement
NasaCane: “He never played again.”

Also NasaCane: “look idiot he played the very next game.”

Leave your mind reading garbage to RCT.

Sorry. Didn’t realize you took it literally. He never got a meaningful snap again. Hence the transfer.

Yup. 6 passes in a 38-10 game. Compared to 36 attempts by Hurts. Youre right. Saban wasn’t sure who he’d go with. One guy just threw it 36 times against Western Kentucky....he wasn’t the starter tho. The job was still up in the air.

I know I am right. I remember Saban putting him back in fairly early in the game. No need to put words in my mouth because you put your foot in yours.

“He never played again.”

I know I am right. I remember Saban putting him back in fairly early in the game. No need to put words in my mouth because you put your foot in yours.

“He never played again.”

Really? You’re that petty? He started the opener....didn’t start another game and he transferred out by the end of September.

FYI, he Didn’t play a snap, AT ALL, in their third game.

Last edited:
... and then let’s a produce a drive chart that proves the made up narrative and tells us exactly what Saban was thinking.

All we need is Saban on the sideline with a waxed mustache twirling both ends with his fingers and a devilish maniacal look on his face.

Or maybe he actually told the truth when he was asked why he did it, that the starter looked nervous to him and he felt more comfortable with Hurts.

Or any other possible of dozens of scenarios.

I know one thing for sure. I don’t know what goes on inside that pointy head. Neither does anybody else outside his inner circle, if he even has one.

Oh, and if you’re going to accuse someone of confirmation bias, be sure the porst in which you’re accusing them of it, isn’t a textbook example of confirmation bias.

You could literally use that porst in a textbook to teach people about confirmation bias, taking data and making it fit to your preconceived notions.

Advertisement
Really? You’re that petty? He started the opener....didn’t start another game and he transferred out by the end of September.

FYI, he Didn’t play snap, AT ALL, in their third game.

I’m not the one making up bizarre scenarios where Nick Saban intentionally lets one freshman QB “hang himself” in favor of another freshman QB against a top 20 USC team.

... and then let’s a produce a drive chart that proves the made up narrative and tells us exactly what Saban was thinking.

All we need is Saban on the sideline with a waxed mustache twirling both ends with his fingers and a devilish maniacal look on his face.

Or maybe he actually told the truth when he was asked why he did it, that the starter looked nervous to him and he felt more comfortable with Hurts.

Or any other possible of dozens of scenarios.

I know one thing for sure. I don’t know what goes on inside that pointy head. Neither does anybody else outside his inner circle, if he even has one.

Oh, and if you’re going to accuse someone of confirmation bias, be sure the porst in which you’re accusing them of it, isn’t a textbook example of confirmation bias.

You could literally use that porst in a textbook to teach people about confirmation bias, taking data and making it fit to your preconceived notions.

Hurts fumbled his very first collegiate snap. Guess he wasn’t nervous either huh

Hurts fumbled his very first collegiate snap. Guess he wasn’t nervous either huh

You’re nuts.

You’ve got a theory. Ok. Fine. It’s a fūcking theory.

It’s not fact.

It’s not proven.

It’s one guy who claims to know what Saban was thinking when he started Barnett.

Yet you seem to think your theory, is a fact, proven by drive charts, passing attempts, and God knows what else. Do you know how crazy that makes you sound.

First of all, your theory is highly unlikely, for numerous reasons already stated.

But mostly, you need to understand the difference between reality, and your wack-a-doodle explanationof why people do things.

Generally, the most obvious explanation is usually the correct one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back