Jarren Williams update

Do yall know how to read? I was 170 starting Strongside defensive end as a SOPHOMORE.

I WAS 215 by my senior year.

So what point are you trying to prove? 215 DE is not tiny unless you play in a powerhouse state. In which case you would be riding the bench. You are comparing a 215 pound senior regarding getting hurt to a 170lb kid about to be a sophmore in college.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We seem to have an uncanny knack for signing QBs who don’t want to grind.

We also have a lot of posters who confuse intuition, rumors, supposition, and their own fiction as fact if it helps explain why their dreams didn't come true.
A little confused here.

No clue who you are or who you know, but how exactly are you qualified to speak on Jarren’s work ethic when he’s been on campus for less than three months and spring practice hasn’t started?

Note - that’s not an accusatory/dismissive question. I’m just wondering how anyone could know enough to speak on the work ethic of an EE freshman, in the spring, before practice.

Your skeptical stance is warranted.

Potential and work ethic are BS terms until he's endured a true Division 1 camp.

Same goes for Perry. We don't know what he does and doesn't know until he's out there running the O for the Boss this Spring.

All of this nonsense about these QBs is conjecture. It will burn these guys more often than not.

We also have a lot of posters who confuse intuition, rumors, supposition, and their own fiction as fact if it helps explain why their dreams didn't come true.

Potential and work ethic are BS terms until he's endured a true Division 1 camp.

Same goes for Perry. We don't know what he does and doesn't know until he's out there running the O for the Boss this Spring.

All of this nonsense about these QBs is conjecture. It will burn these guys more often than not.

Yea. He expounded more.

I get his stance on Jarren’s drive and will to succeed. It still means nothing until camp starts and pads are put on. Lots of guys “want it.”

Tim Tebow wanted to be a professional QB.

My opinion, which isn’t rocket science, is No one knows anything know until scrimmages are played. Again, I know that’s not exactly a hot take.

May sound crazy but no one cares

Here we go again with this dumb ****. No one cares but the person responding.

Pokemon fisherman? What kind of name is that anyway? Virgin.

The same guy who wants to state an uninformed opinion without disagreement/debate.

Fuqin weirdos.

Advertisement

Tell you what champ. Why dont you feel free to give me your name & ill put you on the list so you can come & see at practice for yourself. Than when any staff or players tell you the same feel free to tell them about your stance. Than you can fill me in on my dreams & tell people who i am since you seem to know so much bout me & what i know.

The same guy who wants to state an uninformed opinion without disagreement/debate.

Fuqin weirdos.

Lets see out of the top 100 SDE/WDE in the nation there are a total of 4 that are 215 or less and none of them are going to power house schools they are going to Indiana , Washington state , UNC, and the 4th one is Patrick Joyner who is going to be playing LB for us. So maybe the elite coaches know more then you do about what size players should be. Now maybe in Mississippi or whatever weak state you played in being 215 senior made you a badass Defensive End, but at my HS you would have been one of the smaller Linebackers. Also, I'm pretry sure Fisherman played at a D1 school and would know a lot more then you do about this stuff.

Yea. He expounded more.

I get his stance on Jarren’s drive and will to succeed. It still means nothing until camp starts and pads are put on. Lots of guys “want it.”

Tim Tebow wanted to be a professional QB.

My opinion, which isn’t rocket science, is No one knows anything know until scrimmages are played. Again, I know that’s not exactly a hot take.

Actually according to lil timmy all he wanted to do was circumcise young boys & force religion on them in jungles throughout third world countries... very similar to some of our porsters.

Richard Sherman got injured and hes real skinny so I guess being skinny doesnt prevent injuries either way. You are an absolute moron if you think that is good logic. No one says heavy players will never get injured. Just that being bigger LOWERS YOUR CHANCES of getting injured. Which is a proven fact that I posted numerous times. Maybe in your flag football league(which is the highest level of competition you clearly played) being bigger won't help, but in real football it will lower your chances of injuries.

sar·casm
[ˈsärˌkazəm]
https://www.canesinsight.com/javascript:void(0)
NOUN
sarcasms (plural noun)
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision · mockery · ridicule · satire · irony · scorn · sneering · scoffing · gibing · taunting · trenchancy · mordancy · acerbity · causticity · mordacity

Advertisement

Fuqin weirdos.
sick porst bro ... Yea wtf would I know you have a PhD in tongue punching dog **** and weightlifting. In all seriousness I really don't care what either kosi, Weldon or Williams weight are at I just want someone to beat out rosier

Last edited:
Lets see out of the top 100 SDE/WDE in the nation there are a total of 4 that are 215 or less and none of them are going to power house schools they are going to Indiana , Washington state , UNC, and the 4th one is Patrick Joyner who is going to be playing LB for us. So maybe the elite coaches know more then you do about what size players should be. Now maybe in Mississippi or whatever weak state you played in being 215 senior made you a badass Defensive End, but at my HS you would have been one of the smaller Linebackers. Also, I'm pretry sure Fisherman played at a D1 school and would know a lot more then you do about this stuff.

I always played linebacker. I only play DE my sophomore year. I started middle linebacker jr and sr year. . Coach used me at De because he wanted to get me on the field in some capacity. My boy was already an all state 4 year starter so i wasnt unseating him. But at 6'0 170 i was a dawg. Thats the entire point of my post. I didnt look big and strong but i was. Going up against dudes twice my size every week. You couldnt run the ball on me.
I played in Va. Went up against plenty of big country fed D1 lineman. ****, we had one of the biggest lines in the state my sophomore year. We had plenty huge cornfed muhfuqs on the Dline too. But playing behind me because their size didnt give them any added advantages because it didnt automatically make them stronger and tougher.

You either have it or you dont. Thats why coaches are respecting men of all sizes now more than ever.

First everyone was looking for a Sean Taylor.. now they dont mind a honey badger. **** we even got a guy with 1 fuqin HAND ABOUT to play in the NFL.

Nkosi will be fine. If he built for it he built for it.Wont have anything to do with his VISIBLY added muscle mass or lack there of.

I always played linebacker. I only play DE my sophomore year. I started middle linebacker jr and sr year. . Coach used me at De because he wanted to get me on the field in some capacity. My boy was already an all state 4 year starter so i wasnt unseating him. But at 6'0 170 i was a dawg. Thats the entire point of my post. I didnt look big and strong but i was. Going up against dudes twice my size every week. You couldnt run the ball on me.
I played in Va. Went up against plenty of big country fed D1 lineman. ****, we had one of the biggest lines in the state my sophomore year. We had plenty huge cornfed muhfuqs on the Dline too. But playing behind me because their size didnt give them any added advantages because it didnt automatically make them stronger and tougher.

You either have it or you dont. Thats why coaches are respecting men of all sizes now more than ever.

First everyone was looking for a Sean Taylor.. now they dont mind a honey badger. **** we even got a guy with 1 fuqin HAND ABOUT to play in the NFL.

Nkosi will be fine. If he built for it he built for it.Wont have anything to do with his VISIBLY added muscle mass or lack there of.

No one is saying its impossible for a small guy to beat out bigger guys. Do you think if you had access to a professional S&C coach and Nutritionist and put on 30lbs of pure muscle over a period of about a year you would be weaker and not have started?

Advertisement
Tell you what champ. Why dont you feel free to give me your name & ill put you on the list so you can come & see at practice for yourself. Than when any staff or players tell you the same feel free to tell them about your stance. Than you can fill me in on my dreams & tell people who i am since you seem to know so much bout me & what i know.
I’m not buddy but hey could you put me in the list to watch practice?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back