Jarren Williams update

Nkosi problem isnt weight its prioritizing football period... he needs to take football serious. Stop chasing round his boys with social crap & girls & focus on the playbook & showing richt hes committed. Thats the one thing that may keep nkosi from being named the starter & the main advantage jarren has over him. Jarren still hangs out h has fun obviously. Hes a college kid living his life as he should. But when its time to grind he grinds. He focuses & he works at something till hes got it. Ive really been impressed with his work ethic. He may not be this years starter. But cade will eventually transfer out & this job will be his.

That confirms my original thought. If someone is as dedicated as a lot of us though Kosi was it would be impossible for him to be gaining weight that slow. I agree weight isn't the issue, but if he was really that dedicated he would be eating enough to put on muscle.

Advertisement
Just FYI, you a **** lie, Lamar Jackson ran a 4.7 at a combine in high school and you know he way faster than that in college

LMAO Brock you right on this one. That guy is an idiot and probably believes the hand time 40 times they put in their instagram profile are their real times in HS and that basically every player gets slower in college. LML

Nkosi problem isnt weight its prioritizing football period... he needs to take football serious. Stop chasing round his boys with social crap & girls & focus on the playbook & showing richt hes committed. Thats the one thing that may keep nkosi from being named the starter & the main advantage jarren has over him. Jarren still hangs out h has fun obviously. Hes a college kid living his life as he should. But when its time to grind he grinds. He focuses & he works at something till hes got it. Ive really been impressed with his work ethic. He may not be this years starter. But cade will eventually transfer out & this job will be his.

A little confused here.

No clue who you are or who you know, but how exactly are you qualified to speak on Jarren’s work ethic when he’s been on campus for less than three months and spring practice hasn’t started?

Note - that’s not an accusatory/dismissive question. I’m just wondering how anyone could know enough to speak on the work ethic of an EE freshman, in the spring, before practice.

thats the most deflating sentence I've read this offseason.. ****. If he aint self motivated with the opportunity he has in front of him now,. he never will be

Advertisement
We seem to have an uncanny knack for signing QBs who don’t want to grind.

Advertisement
A little confused here.

No clue who you are or who you know, but how exactly are you qualified to speak on Jarren’s work ethic when he’s been on campus for less than three months and spring practice hasn’t started?

Note - that’s not an accusatory/dismissive question. I’m just wondering how anyone could know enough to speak on the work ethic of an EE freshman, in the spring, before practice.
I sorta know him i guess. Lol

We ain't had a chance to see wat Kosi, Da Gawd, can do yet. Writing da mane off cause of wat he do on da Snap? Not Canedog. I'm gonna wat to see wat he do after da ball is Snap-ed to him dis Spring and Fall camp.

Advertisement
Reality of young men, tough for anyone to really appreciate their day to day priorities, and how they handle their business given all of the distractions.

Disappointing on Perry.

Bad news for Nebraska their players gained a total of 436 pounds of muscle. With all those injuries they may not even have enough healthy players to field a starting lineup.

Advertisement
I sorta know him i guess. Lol

Cryptic answer. You’ve seen him in the film room with coaches and on the field?

FYI, without knowing what you know, your statement just reads like you just don’t like Nkosi....and you’re propping up a dude, Williams, who hasn’t even put on pads as a cane....at any point, let alone a scrimmage or a live practice.

Just feels weird when you don’t know specifics.

Cryptic answer. You’ve seen him in the film room with coaches and on the field?

FYI, without knowing what you know, your statement just reads like you just don’t like Nkosi....and you’re propping up a dude, Williams, who hasn’t even put on pads as a cane....at any point, let alone a scrimmage or a live practice.

Just feels weird when you don’t know specifics.
Dee knows his sh*t period.... let’s hope Perry matures up some. Dee has come around to Williams because before hand he was a big cade fortin guy and thought we should have pursued him all along, Williams must have really shown him something talent wise and how he acts based on his recent feedback

Dee knows his sh*t period.... let’s hope Perry matures up some. Dee has come around to Williams because before hand he was a big cade fortin guy and thought we should have pursued him all along, Williams must have really shown him something talent wise and how he acts based on his recent feedback
Its cool bruh. He just doesnt realize i know these dudes. @Canes82 my nephew is on the team. Hes jarrens roommate. And jarren is at my house every weekend now. Good kid. As brock said i was very skeptical on him before. Not because of apparent talent but because of lack of results & lack of competition (or maybe a better term would be over hyped )at the high school level. Jarren would tell you himself cade & sunshine were by far the two best qbs at the time atleast in georgia. Jarren & emory jones came up behind them. I appreciate the skepticism though & can understand being gaurded. Enjoy spring.

Kids work ethic is smarts when it comes to understanding whats unfolding in front of him & breaking it down is elite. As i been said hes a great kid. I was very wrong atleast to be critical of him. He has worlds of lotential with this kind of will to succeed.

Advertisement
Back