Jarren Williams Suspended

Stop acting like an “insider” with you cryptic bullsh*it.

Jarren said fu*ck it & skipped some meetings & practice.

I fully expect him to be gone real soon.

Kentucky will have a stud on their roster next year.

Finally someone who isn't a punk btich with it.

Thanks for the insight

Advertisement
And then you have CMR comments this week - on Tuesday- when asked if Williams would get playing time....
I didn’t see those, but I’m pretty certain based on Jarren’s tweet a couple weeks ago that someone told him he was going to play.

Finally someone who isn't a punk btich with it.

Thanks for the insight

Sh*it is annoying as ****. I can understand Tweed not posting stuff because everyone knows who he is & who he’s related to on the team, but nobody knows who or what the **** a MiamiChris is, so just say the sh*it.

Advertisement
He’s probably slacking in the classroom as earlier reports in year alluded to. Lol at a kid getting suspended for Liking a tweet. Half the kids on the team would be suspended if that was the case.

How about Cade?

I know. But my head started to reallllly hurt once I hit the 3rd sucky hypothetical. Then I did think about Weldon. And then who comes in if Weldon sucks. Or if Weldon somehow gets suspended next Thursday. Or if.......then my neighbors called the police for a wellness check because they heard me sobbing so loudly. A snot bubbles type of cry. So I just ended my post with those 3 choices.

When you’re in a **** QB room in a toilet offense and were likely promised a fair shot to play, you get sour. Then, when you hear your HC talking about “I’m just gonna go with my gut” when selecting a QB that’s the icing on the diarrhea sundae.

If you had to be 'corched' by Jon Richt, you might rebel, too.

Again, Capt Queeg in charge of the SS Miami

I dont think these kids should be suspended for tardiness. Ppl start speculating that these kids are doing drugs, commiting crimes and transferring out. Good ole 5am runs to the beach will solve everything

Advertisement
Stop acting like an “insider” with you cryptic bullsh*it.

Jarren said fu*ck it & skipped some meetings & practice.

I fully expect him to be gone real soon.

Kentucky will have a stud on their roster next year.
Two wrongs don’t make a right. If Richt let’s him get away with that, total anarchy would break loose.

Sh*it is annoying as ****. I can understand Tweed not posting stuff because everyone knows who he is & who he’s related to on the team, but nobody knows who or what the **** a MiamiChris is, so just say the sh*it.

Lol sorry this made me laugh, I’m a human 😀

Wtf is Jon Richt doing all day? Certainly not creative game planning, and he can't keep track of four guys??

CJR literally knows less about the QB position than the guys he coaches.

And Im not being flippant with this statement

Advertisement
Williams was tardy for practice when it became abundantly clear Richt would never play him this year? Suspension time.

Rosier can be the worst QB in Division 1 as a fifth-year senior, but kept getting start after start as our losses kept piling up? Perfectly acceptable.

Selective accountability.

Advertisement
Late to practice, missed meetings

Source close to the situation says he has NOT requested a transfer
Multiple offenses probably resulted in the suspension. If he missed one meeting or was late to one practice it might have been a different consequence.

If a family has one bad kid, maybe it’s a black sheep.

If a family has three bad kids, you blame the parents.
Precisely. The QBs have clearly revolted against Rickety and his **** offense. They act like they don’t give a fck, and that’s because they are being lied to, feeling fcked with, or are just generally hopeless playing in this garbage offense.

Advertisement
Back