Jarren Williams Suspended

Pitt's secondary sucks. They will play man and get ROASTED on Saturday.
That's assuming Richt lets Perry throw the ball down field. Most of his throws against VT were bubble screens. The few times we did throw deep our WRs had a hard time catching the ball.

Advertisement
Yeah cause our qb racks up passing yards against amazing secondaries thus far... #igetthesarcasmfrommymomma
Just saying he hasnt exactly lit the world on fire & now we have no tight end either. Maybe **** excell if were forced to stay 4 or 5 wide.

Pitt is 75th in total defense and 86th vs the pass ... not exactly the '86 Bears we're going against.

W

Hat tweet did jarren make that ur referring too? Far as suspension he missed meetings monday & tuesday
Just speculating about the tweet that richt was upset about it but it was along the lines of him calling out the staff for looking at kelly Bryant as a grad transfer

Pitt is 75th in total defense and 86th vs the pass ... not exactly the '86 Bears we're going against.
Agreed again. However our issue is physicality. That is something they have in spades. My only point was he hasnt seen ONE SINGLE GOOD DEFENSE OR SECONDARY... yet he barely gets any yardage regardless. Hes a game manager just like malik yet he takes more risks. His issue is he has zero faith in the line holding up the pocket. That ain't gonna cut it.@ franchise pointed that out during spring. However it's gotten even worse. Only way we can utilize our weapons with him is either quick routes or keeping him in the pocket. Hes already not exactly cerebral with it. Once he scrambles he eliminates 75% of his available options & with the route tree we run it actually makes it even worse cause it puts the recievers up against the boundary. The sideline is simply an added defender.

Just speculating about the tweet that richt was upset about it but it was along the lines of him calling out the staff for looking at kelly Bryant as a grad transfer
Ahh. His old girl told me about that. Was it a quote from last season where jon richt said we have zero interest in bringing in grad transfers at the position?

Advertisement
Agreed again. However our issue is physicality. That is something they have in spades. My only point was he hasnt seen ONE SINGLE GOOD DEFENSE OR SECONDARY... yet he barely gets any yardage regardless. Hes a game manager just like malik yet he takes more risks. His issue is he has zero faith in the line holding up the pocket. That ain't gonna cut it.@ franchise pointed that out during spring. However it's gotten even worse. Only way we can utilize our weapons with him is either quick routes or keeping him in the pocket. Hes already not exactly cerebral with it. Once he scrambles he eliminates 75% of his available options & with the route tree we run it actually makes it even worse cause it puts the recievers up against the boundary. The sideline is simply an added defender.
Maybe he’s growing up a little bit, he’s looked better the last 2 games than he did overall vs FSU outside of a few throws and uva game. That throw he hung in there for a Cager completion was a dime and he took a shot. The main thing I seee wrong with N’Kosi is he runs himself into pressure sometimes by turning his back and not being aware of what’s on the other side of him and he needs to get the ball out a little faster

Since the LSU game the locker room was broken and after the UV fiasco it just imploded. There is just no 2019 or 2020 expectations. Miami football is dead and the one responsible was one of us. Job completed
This faqqit portrays himself as a UM grad? Lol prove it! Starting to wear out your welcome here pretty fast

Clown *** trolls in this thread bc Coach Richt is instilling discipline with his players... y’all panic every time a player is suspended making up all sort of fake news about it just to fit ur anti Richt anti UM Downlow UGa Bama fan agenda.

Advertisement
Whatever man. We will never hide or be quiet..
I bet if there is a fair competition next Spring Jarren will have your boy N'Kosi on the bench. N'Kosi have not done nothing and the one time he faced a solid defense he looked like trash. Holla at me when the defense are manning up the receivers instead of give them 10-15 yard cushions. Malik still a better runner than Nkosi. I expect Pitt to lock him up. Jarren still the answer and you need STFU

Jarren can't even beat out Weldon for the backup QB job with the most simlistic playbook ever and now you think he's going to be out Kosi? Man please.

Kosi going to send his *** back to Jawga and they can keep up that divisive Fla vs GA **** at his next school and get it out of the locker room.

Clown *** trolls in this thread bc Coach Richt is instilling discipline with his players... y’all panic every time a player is suspended making up all sort of fake news about it just to fit ur anti Richt anti UM Downlow UGa Bama fan agenda.

At some point, the disciplinarian has to look at himself and his rules in the mirror when everyone is being affected and adjust.

Jarren can't even beat out Weldon for the backup QB job with the most simlistic playbook ever and now you think he's going to be out Kosi? Man please.

Kosi going to send his *** back to Jawga and they can keep up that divisive Fla vs GA **** at his next school and get it out of the locker room.
Well see. Only reason Jarren is not above Cade is because of Richt.

Man I’m from California. Well see next year. Jarren will beat out your son N’Kosi next year. N’kosi can even breathe the same air as Jarren.

Advertisement
Well see. Only reason Jarren is not above Cade is because of Richt.
Man I’m from California. Well see next year. Jarren will beat out your son N’Kosi next year. N’kosi can even breathe the same air as Jarren.

Jarrren is not the 2nd coming of Jameis Winston. You think he redshirts only to become a starter and be this baller....you'll see

Advertisement
Back