Jarren Williams Suspended

College game day crew doesn’t watch every snap of every game the way we do ..... that’s why they make these misinformed statements

ESPN needs to STFU....stupid conversation, know-it-alls and bucket shop play announcers. Pure comedy with their side show dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Doesn't work for him when these are HIS players. It sounds like I'm making a lot of excuses for the players. But that's how it goes in CFB. Richt's the CEO of this program whether he likes it or not. You're not getting paid $4 mil just for the results on the field (which are **** poor this year). This administration also hired Richt because they knew he'd run a clean program or at least make an attempt to. If his players can't follow rules or follow basic instructions, than that's on him because these are a majority his guys.

Sounds like he needs to slap a few of them up side the head...oh wait, that's no longer acceptable...players are to be sweet talked with "ok dear now don't do that again".....

Advertisement
Sounds like he needs to slap a few of them up side the head...oh wait, that's no longer acceptable...players are to be sweet talked with "ok dear now don't do that again".....
Crazy how quick people are to bash 18-19 year old amateurs but want to coddle and make excuses for the professional making 4 mil. Richt is the one who needs to be slapped upside the head for maybe the worst coaching job in ACC history

Advertisement
NOT true.....Richt said earlier in the week that Williams was going to get in the game. Another dumb immature move by Jarren (box of rocks anyone?)
Richt said he would have a chance to win the starting job before the season. That was a lie.
Richt had apparently told him he'd get in the game vs Duke, which never happened. He then starts courting Kelly Bryant to be the starter next season.
In the comments you pointed out from earlier in the week, he said he "maybe probably might get in" "but I'm not gonna put him in if it's 14-14" (an apparent reference to what happened the week before). So he's only gonna play if it's a blowout, & good luck starting next season over Kosi - who will have several starts by then - or Bryant, who'd be coming with real experience & quality coaching. Starting Malik & leaving Jarren 4th on the depth chart after the shìtshow we've seen behind center shows it's not about on-field performance. I'm disappointed but can't blame him for checking out. I can imagine listening to the Richt apologists in a couple of years if he transfers after the season & we're left with Kosi & Cade while he & Allison are lighting it up at other schools.

Where Golden left the program will pale in comparison to where we'll be after Richt's false illusion 10-win season is done getting exposed for the fluke it was & the top players around the country see him for the bible thumping con man he is. Look at the effort being put out by a lot of the players & what's going on with our upcoming classes. It's already happening. We're in some deep shìt.

At what point does Marc look at his son and ask why can’t his QB’s behave?
U think he asks that if he wont bother to ask him why none of them have zero fundamental mechanics and regress in this system? How about they key on nothing but a set reciever as a security blanket regardless of other options or double & triple coverage...

U think he asks that if he wont bother to ask him why none of them have zero fundamental mechanics and regress in this system? How about they key on nothing but a set reciever as a security blanket regardless of other options or double & triple coverage...
....I mean one would hope they would cover that part in weekly meetings.

Wishful thinking I guess.

Advertisement

well, when all you do is have them do wind sprints, fumble recovery drills and have them throw at the cross bar on the goal post, you really can't improve as a QB

well, when all you do is have them do wind sprints, fumble recovery drills and have them throw at the cross bar on the goal post, you really can't improve as a QB
Dont forget the best part of all. HE LITERALLY TELLS THESE DUDES TO CHOP IT DOWN AT THE END OF THEIR DROPS... 🤔🤯🤬🙈🧚‍♂️🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍾🔫

Advertisement
We have one of the worst offenses in P5 football and this ******* Richt can’t even maintain order in his QB room.

The wages of nepotism bo.

Advertisement
Back