Jarren Williams Suspended

Jarren getting suspended absolutely RUINS the "Perry is a knucklehead, Jarren is the answer" crowd. You guys can stfu now.
We still here and we are not hiding or quiet.

Jarren is still the answer. N'Kosi is alright nothing special in my eyes, but Jarren he will be the one to leads us to a championship.

Advertisement
We got a proven gun slinger like Kelly Bryan visiting.

We are set for 2019 bo.

1096.gif

Advertisement
We still here and we are not hiding or quiet.

Jarren is still the answer. N'Kosi is alright nothing special in my eyes, but Jarren he will be the one to leads us to a championship.

You MFers need to hide, be quiet, and STFU bc your messiah just got suspended too so all this BS you folks kept preaching about him being so much more mature went out of the window,

& won't lead us to ****....in this garbage *** offense. In fact...Kosi will have his *** on the bench and force him to transfer

I know people hate getting Bryant but I'm all for it. Lets get some intense competition in practices. If weldon is the best cool if Perry is great if Bryant is awesome who cares let the best player win. I doubt anyone will transfer because they will have to sit a year anyway. If someone transfers they will have made up their mind about transferring before he would come in.

Is it just me or do you guys think Richt micromanages his qbs? I mean Brad Kaaya left sooner than he should have, Malik regressed, and Nkosi, Jarren, and Cade all got suspended at some point this year. Plus, he is trying to get a graduate transfer qb who quit on his team and acted like a ****** when he got beat out by a freshman at Clemson. Richt has just been atrocious this year in terms of personnel management, particularly at the QB position. He needs to get his hands off the offense completely. He is inept.
Think it’s mismanages more than micromanages

Advertisement
IMHO, Perry has enough talent to do a more than acceptable job. He's a kid, still learning. Too bad there's no one competent to teach him. He's improved just by gaining confidence and familiarity with the receivers. With the porous O line we have, his legs are a big plus. Be patient folks.

Advertisement
You MFers need to hide, be quiet, and STFU bc your messiah just got suspended too so all this BS you folks kept preaching about him being so much more mature went out of the window,

& won't lead us to ****....in this garbage *** offense. In fact...Kosi will have his *** on the bench and force him to transfer
Whatever man. We will never hide or be quiet..
I bet if there is a fair competition next Spring Jarren will have your boy N'Kosi on the bench. N'Kosi have not done nothing and the one time he faced a solid defense he looked like trash. Holla at me when the defense are manning up the receivers instead of give them 10-15 yard cushions. Malik still a better runner than Nkosi. I expect Pitt to lock him up. Jarren still the answer and you need STFU

IMHO, Perry has enough talent to do a more than acceptable job. He's a kid, still learning. Too bad there's no one competent to teach him. He's improved just by gaining confidence and familiarity with the receivers. With the porous O line we have, his legs are a big plus. Be patient folks.
I think he’s improved by saying ****it to what junior’s mumbling in his ears, and saying I’ll stick to what I do best.

Whatever man. We will never hide or be quiet..
I bet if there is a fair competition next Spring Jarren will have your boy N'Kosi on the bench. N'Kosi have not done nothing and the one time he faced a solid defense he looked like trash. Holla at me when the defense are manning up the receivers instead of give them 10-15 yard cushions. Malik still a better runner than Nkosi. I expect Pitt to lock him up. Jarren still the answer and you need STFU

Pitt's secondary sucks. They will play man and get ROASTED on Saturday.

Advertisement
Agreed on all instances except jarren leading US...

IDGAF who wins the QB battle next year but all these guys are very immature and hopefully at least one of them steps up from being as emotionally unstable as a teenage girl.

N'Kosi, Cade, and Jarren have all taken turns causing drama for themselves.

There was a documentary a couple years back by Peter Berg (QB1: Beyond The Lights) that followed HS QBs including Tate Martell (Ohio State), Jake Fromm (UGA), and some scrub that's at Wake Forrest. You could see immediately that Jake Fromm was at a different maturity level even in HS.

IDGAF who wins the QB battle next year but all these guys are very immature and hopefully at least one of them steps up from being as emotionally unstable as a teenage girl.

N'Kosi, Cade, and Jarren have all taken turns causing drama for themselves.

There was a documentary a couple years back by Peter Berg (QB1: Beyond The Lights) that followed HS QBs including Tate Martell (Ohio State), Jake Fromm (UGA), and some scrub that's at Wake Forrest. You could see immediately that Jake Fromm was at a different maturity level even in HS.
I agree on all counts. But it's a safe assumption that not one single QB in our qb room is mature or will not cause themselves issues. They take on the traits of their position coach. But at the least jarren is the only one who possesses all the necessary physical tools for us to succeed.

Pitt's secondary sucks. They will play man and get ROASTED on Saturday.
Yeah cause our qb racks up passing yards against amazing secondaries thus far... #igetthesarcasmfrommymomma
Just saying he hasnt exactly lit the world on fire & now we have no tight end either. Maybe **** excell if were forced to stay 4 or 5 wide.

Advertisement
Back