Jarren Williams Suspended

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be linked to the Lo tweet he liked. Rickety is very sensitive. If Lo sticks around, expect him to be suspended for 6 games next year for that tweet.

Advertisement
Seriously, what the F is wrong with team? It’s just unbelievable. Are the inmates running the asylum? Or Richt suspend kids for any minor infraction? This **** is getting crazy. That makes every QB has recruited being suspended at one time or another.

Rickety is going full Capt. Queeg. He’s always been too suspension happy, but he’s gone completely overboard now.

Seriously, what the F is wrong with team? It’s just unbelievable. Are the inmates running the asylum? Or Richt suspend kids for any minor infraction? This **** is getting crazy. That makes every QB has recruited being suspended at one time or another.

You could argue it either way as we don't know what he got suspended for. Having said that, you don't see Jarren with the public perception that Nkosi has as people have commented on Williams' approach to the game as opposed to the latter. Given that Richt seems to suspend guys for the littlest of things, this wasn't good news in the least given that many are watching the QB depth chart this offseason and seeing who transfers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF ELSE IS NEW????

I swear I may start watching and rooting for my grad school team. The only problem is it's MARYLAND! (At LEAST they're trying to improve. Doing good against Suckeyes right now.)

Last edited:
The QB room is such a joke. Malik is a baseball player, Perry is dumb as rocks, Cade is a frat star, and Jarren is trending in the wrong way. Oh, and the group is led by the biggest joke in Jon Richt.

Advertisement
Back