Jarren Williams Suspended

That’s not why he was suspended, Jarren didn’t do normal weekly things that are asked for all players to do to play so it’s his fault. Maybe he’s checked out but this is on him and any coach would have suspended him.

So every single QB on our current rooster is a fvck up?

I don't buy it. The fvck ups are the ones corching them.

Advertisement
Probably 1 more player suspended that didn’t make the trip you will hear about closer to game time but this one is the players fault but you can blame Richt for this one.

Advertisement
All 3 of Richt's hand-picked QB recruits have now been suspended. This all turns right back on Richt.

Wouldn't blame Williams if he checked out in his preparation, knowing Richt was never going to play him this season.

From a previous tweet a couple weeks ago, it sounded like Jarren was expecting to play. Rickety must have lied to him, and he’s probably sour.

Advertisement
Any other team in America struggle to keep their QB room not suspended??

Dude I thought we had some goons at DB and Dline from inner city’s... nah our QBs seem to be the biggest dumb *****

When you’ve got someone like Slow Richt leading the program probably completely oblivious to the mood in the locker room and out of touch with his players, you’ve got 85 guys not buying into whatever lame **** the coaches are selling and doing their own thing.

Things are only going to get worse if major changes aren’t made

Advertisement
This has nothing to do with the tweet and this is on Williams. I’ll let Stefan share more if he gets info but this is on Williams not Richt

When your QB room looks like the lounge of a frat house on Saturday morning you have to blame the person in charge.

Quit making excuses for this limp **** corch.

From a previous tweet a couple weeks ago, it sounded like Jarren was expecting to play. Rickety must have lied to him, and he’s probably sour.

And then you have CMR comments this week - on Tuesday- when asked if Williams would get playing time....

Even if you're just looking at this entire situation from 10,000 feet then here's where this ****show become problematic-

What if N'Kosi beyond sucks today but plays the entire game? Then suspension happy Rick is in a freakin' catch-22 next week. Does he turn over the keys to a kid he just freakin' suspended? Does he not because he's worried about the power/effect of his disciplinary tactics being minimized? Or does he just start Rosier again?

All 3 of those options are sweeeeeet. Not.

Advertisement

Sounds like it. And I wouldn't blame Williams for checking out.

Considering Richt's handling of the QB situation all year, it doesn't seem like they were all held to the same standard. He was never going to play Jarren. The nonsense rumor about the importance of his redshirt in this day and age never made any sense.

Advertisement
Back