Jarren Williams Suspended

Advertisement
When your QB room looks like the lounge of a frat house on Saturday morning you have to blame the person in charge.

Quit making excuses for this limp **** corch.

I’m not happy with Richt or his coaches but I’m not making excuses. He wouldn’t have played at any school this week not just Miami

Wtf is Jon Richt doing all day? Certainly not creative game planning, and he can't keep track of four guys??

Advertisement
I’m not happy with Richt or his coaches but I’m not making excuses. He wouldn’t have played at any school this week not just Miami

If he didn't commit a crime then there are several schools that still would have played him.

Are you saying he comitted a crime?

At Miami, Richt failed when you expect him to fail the least. Recruiting then developing QB's. Considering he was a college QB himself, you think as a HC this will be his strength. Total failure. I really think that Rosier regressed under his mentorship. Three years into his tenure at Miami, nothing to show for on that front. Nothing in the pipeline either.

This has nothing to do with the tweet and this is on Williams. I’ll let Stefan share more if he gets info but this is on Williams not Richt

either share the info you have, or gtfoh...tired of this cryptic bull shït of I know something, but are not saying. Then don't say anything at all and let the media just report it if you can't/won't provide more context

Advertisement
image.gif

Advertisement
Even if you're just looking at this entire situation from 10,000 feet then here's where this ****show become problematic-

What if N'Kosi beyond sucks today but plays the entire game? Then suspension happy Rick is in a freakin' catch-22 next week. Does he turn over the keys to a kid he just freakin' suspended? Does he not because he's worried about the power/effect of his disciplinary tactics being minimized? Or does he just start Rosier again?

All 3 of those options are sweeeeeet. Not.
How about Cade?

Sounds like it. And I wouldn't blame Williams for checking out.

Considering Richt's handling of the QB situation all year, it doesn't seem like they were all held to the same standard. He was never going to play Jarren. The nonsense rumor about the importance of his redshirt in this day and age never made any sense.

When you’re in a **** QB room in a toilet offense and were likely promised a fair shot to play, you get sour. Then, when you hear your HC talking about “I’m just gonna go with my gut” when selecting a QB that’s the icing on the diarrhea sundae.

Barry: Jarren Williams did not travel with the Miami Hurricanes to Blacksburg due to an undisclosed violation of team rules... in case you missed it on @560WQAM

Advertisement
EVERY SINGLE QB ON THE ROOSTER HAS BEEN SUSPENDED THIS SEASON EXCEPT FOR THE BASEBALL PLAYER!!!!!!!

Stop acting like an “insider” with you cryptic bullsh*it.

Jarren said fu*ck it & skipped some meetings & practice.

I fully expect him to be gone real soon.

Kentucky will have a stud on their roster next year.

Advertisement
Back