Jarren Williams is the QB moving forward

Advertisement
/popcorn

Last year: need to stick with Perry vs UVA when he threw only INTS

This year: Need to bench Williams when he throws ints. I guess I’m in the Internet.

Advertisement
I go with evidence on the field...and our offense scored 35 points in 3 quarters with Perry. The eye test showed that it looked better than at any time this season, and that includes the game against BCU

what about every game before this and Perry’s games last year? Perry is who he is.

This is a coat-hanger late second-term brain-scrambling abortion.

What these ****tards are doing to our program is borderline murder.

Advertisement
This is last year's QB carousel all over again...

Advertisement
Whenever I see Jarren without his helmet, he reminds me of that Drack from Enemy Mine
scifialienbirth43.jpg

Advertisement
/popcorn

Last year: need to stick with Perry vs UVA when he threw only INTS

This year: Need to bench Williams when he throws ints. I guess I’m in the Internet.
You left out the part where Perry was coming off the come from behind win against FSU that made peeps want to give him a little more leeway in his first ever road game. Maybe it was the gritty performance against CMU that makes you think Williams earned to right to keep playing after looking like dog crap to start the game at home against a terrible VT team.

I dont either but vt literally just beat us with what tate does best
I know man, Manny handled the OC hire like it was some super elite state secret. Telling us we're getting a modern, spread offense that puts our playmakers in space, etc. He gets Tate and all Indications are we'll see what we've been screaming for for years, then we get stuck with the same, pro style, slow, PA BS Stubborn offense. This **** is getting so old.

If that’s true (and I’m a jarren guy) the kosi and Lingard gone, manny May lose team
Is that a ba
2 of those were really good plays by the defense. I get it, Williams played bad, but he has shown the ability to not throw interceptions all season.

Doesn't really matter much now the season is shot, both are very average QB's. Both lines suck and the D is even worse than the offense. Gotta start hiring real coaches this might be the worst Miami team 20 to 40 years.

Advertisement
Back