Jarren Williams is the QB moving forward

Honestly... I agree. The experience of Perry definitely got us back in the game but I believe we should just go ahead and take our bumps and brusies with our freshmen QB who is our future QB. That's what Richt should have done with the Rosier/Perry situation.
He's a Redshirt Freshman not a True Freshman, everybody always calling him a Freshman to make it seem like he just graduated High school 6 months ago.

People need to take the kid gloves off & call a spade & a spade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bud Foster finally pulled the covers off the Jarren smoke and mirrors show. Just sit on the short stuff and make Jarren have to throw it over the top and it turned into 3 picks in his first 6 passes. Buddy didn’t get the chance to dink and dunk his way to 70% completions and no int while failing to convert on 3rd downs.

Advertisement
He's a Redshirt Freshman not a True Freshman, everybody always calling him a Freshman to make it seem like he just graduated High school 6 months ago.

People need to take the kid gloves off & call a spade & a spade.
I know it gets technical... But he played in what 1-2 games before this season?? We all know game experience is WAY different than practice and just watching film for a yr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The good and bad thing about Perry, he takes a lot of chances.

Against a good Bud Foster defense, he would of had more picks.

Your logic initially makes sense until you realize Perry is only a sophomore and one year ahead of Williams. He could also be the future with at least 2.5 years to go.
Well my logic comes from me thinking Williams has more potential than Perry as a QB. But that's just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back