Jarren Williams is the QB moving forward

I've been supporting Williams for the most part but what is this based on, exactly? You want a game manager who completes lots of short passes and doesn't take any risks (or make any plays) with a team that needs a guy to take risks and make plays? Particularly with a team that is loaded with penalties, poor kicking game, a declining defense?

Hmm. Ok.

This guy has a point. If this were the 2001 canes, ok roll with the game manager Jarren. But with the team we have, may well be best to roll with gunslinger Perry.

MASSIVE disappointment in Jarren right now. He had been steadily improving over the first 4 games. This game looked like he going to add the "running" into his ****nal. Just missing the deep ball and getting the ball out quicker. But ****, he was horrible, not even sure what to think anymore. He was the only hope i hade for rest of the season and next 2 years. Do i have to pray that's Perry now?

Advertisement
What's the saying about deck chairs and Titanic?

Corching staph = Titanic
Players = deck chairs

2 of those were really good plays by the defense. I get it, Williams played bad, but he has shown the ability to not throw interceptions all season.
what about every game before this and Perry’s games last year? Perry is who he is.
you do realize Perry lead us to 4-2 record when he started and 13 Tds to 6 ints last year as a redshirt freshman

Advertisement
That's coach speak! If this team gets off to another slow start offensively vs UVA they will turn to Kosi. It's not fair to JW's but we don't have the pieces around JW's right now, we can't protect him and he's not much of a runner when the oline breaks down which is frequent. Based on what I saw today, Kosi is more competitive than JW. Unfortunately, the team saw that as well.

Advertisement
The first one was PI and deflected into the air. Not necessarily Jarrens fault. The other two were bad. One was actually a longer throw that was under thrown.
Good point though on Fosters plan for Williams.
Maybe I’m looking for excuses for Jarren but his throws didn’t seem to have as much zip. They mentioned his shoulder being an issue this week? He didn’t look as crisp at all today and it obviously showed.
Cause he sucks

If we are going to play that game, how many could Jarren have easily had vs Central Michigan? **** I think even the coaches mentioned his when his lack of throwing interceptions kept being mentioned.

It isn't a game. Some interceptions are caused by tips or receivers not catching balls they should. Others are caused by bad QB throws. I'm fine with tip interceptions or interceptions where our guy had a chance on the play.

Advertisement
Same **** poor completion %

Way to be a piece of shid... Attack a kid for playing the best he could In an uphill battle cleaning up mistakes he didn't make. He played a great game given Tue circumstances. You're the worst kind of fan.

The fact that you guys fail to give Perry credit is really sad and sickening.

He ia clearly the best qb on the fuqin roster.

Manny's biggest blunder to date is allowing Jarrens sorry *** to start over Perry.

Jarren is a stud and you're the worst fans in the world if you disagree

Jarren is Miami's version of trent dilfer. At least dilfer could throw the deep ball IIRC.

Advertisement
That's coach speak! If this team gets off to another slow start offensively vs UVA they will turn to Kosi. It's not fair to JW's but we don't have the pieces around JW's right now, we can't protect him and he's not much of a runner when the oline breaks down which is frequent. Based on what I saw today, Kosi is more competitive than JW. Unfortunately, the team saw that as well.

Unfortunately? Fuq u

2 of those were really good plays by the defense. I get it, Williams played bad, but he has shown the ability to not throw interceptions all season.

If your qb cannot throw the deep ball then you don't have a legit qb, it's like having a point guard in the nba who sucks at ball handling

Advertisement
Back