Jamien Sherwood

Advertisement
Nah the Dmv area is just A staple ground for fsu and fisher. The last 5 classes they have got 4 5 stars from there in Ronald Darby, josh kaindoh, levonta taylor, josh sweat and 4 star guys like Marcus Lewis and Derrick Nandi and I'm sure there is more depth
The target Virginia kids as well.

Virginia is in the DMV (Delaware/Maryland/Virginia).

Only North virginia is the DMV. And its DC Maryland Virginia . Not Delaware
This.

Virginia Beach would not be considered DMV.

Great ceiling. Covers well, runs downhill, brings the violence, explosive. If he can navigate traffic, we're in business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last March 2016 at the Nike ran a 4.96--40. This was NOT indicative of his speed. This year in his first HS meet of the year the Lou Bing turned in an 22.87--200m and an 100m into a strong headwind of 11.36 which corrected for no wind would be just over 11.2. He would have excellent speed for a LB as his 200m is now about that of Wilder when he was a junior.

Last edited:
I think this dude wants to go to fsu.

Was told last weekend that he is not a take for them right now. If Miami continues to show him that he's a propriety then they will be in a good spot.

Is he cool with playing LB?

most important question that nobody's brought up.He's a top safety and many schools will offer him to play DB.

I am friends with one of his coaches at Jensen Beach. According to him, Sherwood is perfectly fine with playing LB. Also, we are neck and neck with FSU at the top of his list. Sherwood's entire family is filled with FSU fans but Richt blew Sherwood away (and the Jensen Beach coaching staff) when he initially visited him at his school a couple months ago and the relationship has grown from there.

Nah the Dmv area is just A staple ground for fsu and fisher. The last 5 classes they have got 4 5 stars from there in Ronald Darby, josh kaindoh, levonta taylor, josh sweat and 4 star guys like Marcus Lewis and Derrick Nandi and I'm sure there is more depth
The target Virginia kids as well.

The V in DMV is for Virginia (DC/Maryland/Virginia).

Dmv is DC MD (PG,MONTGOMERY COUNTIES) VA (ARLINGTON, FAIRFAX, LOUDON, PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY and City of Alexandria)

The rest of VA and MD are NOT in the DMV. Only the DC Metro area

Advertisement
Seems like Diaz really likes jaquan Johnson/ Jermaine grace types who can play hybrid safety linebacker roles. Our team speed is already on the way up and only going to get better

Advertisement
Is this the kid that really is wanting an FSU offer and if he gets one he is all but gone? Or was it that he wanted a UF offer?

Is this the kid that really is wanting an FSU offer and if he gets one he is all but gone? Or was it that he wanted a UF offer?
Nope already had a fsu offer. Not sure if that's the case anymore but someone said that about Randy Russell who grew up an fsu fan

Advertisement
Back