Jamien Sherwood

Dream LB class:

MLB Rosendo Louis

OLB Amari Gainer

OLB Jamien Sherwood

If we miss out on Gainer or Sherwood, David Reese would be my next in line at OLB.

Reese before Sherwood for me when it comes to that hybrid spot. Jonas in that discussion too.

Advertisement
I would love to see a defense where this kid can 'fly around and make plays' in the secondary. Leave him where he is roaming free and doing what he does best.

seems like the middle LB options this cycle are pretty poor. wonder if they're gonna look out of state or wait and see if someone pops up off the radar there.

Advertisement
It's nice to have options this year, there is about five kids who could get playtime here. Last year I felt like we settled, but due to a lack of options.

seems like the middle LB options this cycle are pretty poor. wonder if they're gonna look out of state or wait and see if someone pops up off the radar there.

rosendo louis is a beast in the shaq quarterman level..not sure what else u want but he seems to be a big target

rosendo louis is a beast in the shaq quarterman level..not sure what else u want but he seems to be a big target

Idk if I'm ready to put him on shaq's level based on the limited tape I've seen. But I definitely agree that Louis is a great looking MLB prospect for this class. Hope we lock him in

Advertisement
I have a feeling we don't end up taking Louis. We definitely have Sherwood, Gainer and Reese higher on our board.

Dream LB class:

MLB Rosendo Louis

OLB Amari Gainer

OLB Jamien Sherwood

If we miss out on Gainer or Sherwood, David Reese would be my next in line at OLB.

Reese before Sherwood for me when it comes to that hybrid spot. Jonas in that discussion too.

You can't compare their film.

Sherwood is making plays all over the field and lighting people up in his film.

Reese not so much.

Just has a great frame and looks athletic (looks like Tarzan....), but his film isn't anything special and neither was his production.

I feel that our coaches want Sherwood more than Reese and Amari Gainer more than him too.

Gainer does feel like a long shot, so a LB class of Sherwood (OLB/SS), Louis (MLB) and Reese (OLB) would be amazing, but Gainer over Reese IMO makes it the best LB class in the nation.

Dream LB class:

MLB Rosendo Louis

OLB Amari Gainer

OLB Jamien Sherwood

Dont think reese is a hybrid. Dude will end up 235. He is already around 215.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Louis is not on Shaq's level, come on dude.

Shaq might be the best college MLB in the country, Louis has a ton to prove before he gets anywhere close to that.

Advertisement
Back