Jamien Sherwood

Advertisement
Gainer supposed to be announcing in a couple days or whatever.

FSU most likely.

They've gotten crystal balls for Gainer, Teradja Mitchell, and Rosendo Louis within the last week or so. Tough lb group for sure.

I thought we had a better shot at Louis. Gainer's no surprise and Mitchell is a Virginia guy so that should sting VT. VT needs to keep guys like this home in order to step up to the next level. As for F$U, that's an impressive group at LB to be bringing in.

Last edited:
Didn't Mitchell just run like a 5.0 40 at a camp?

I do not want to see those ***** get Louis to go with Gainer.

That will sting, especially if we only sign Reese and not Sherwood.

Reese doesn't touch Gainer and Louis on the field IMO.

Maybe in camps, but he is not violent enough for a 4star LB, and just catches people instead of hitting through them.

His 4 stars are off of potential b/c of his size and speed, but film is weak.

I still want him in this class, b/c we aren't getting Gainer, but we need a stud to go with him like Louis or Sherwood who I like more.

I do not want to see those ****s get Louis to go with Gainer.

Maybe in camps, but he is not violent enough for a 4star LB, and just catches people instead of hitting through them.

I still want him in this class, b/c we aren't getting Gainer, but we need a stud to go with him like Louis or Sherwood who I like more.

Based on what Diaz has done with our LB's vs. what FSU's Bill Miller has done, I'm riding with Diaz's evaluations and ability to coach guys up over Miller's all day. Diaz has Louis as a Plan B. That's all I need to know.

Advertisement

Based on what Diaz has done with our LB's vs. what FSU's Bill Miller has done, I'm riding with Diaz's evaluations and ability to coach guys up over Miller's all day. Diaz has Louis as a Plan B. That's all I need to know.

I didn't know Louis is a Plan B???

Terajdha Mitchell ran a 5.0 at the opening testing? He slow af and overweight for a linebacker. He was getting beat like a drum in 1 on 1 and passing situations out there too

It's not going to matter most likely they will all RS next year . Coach is going after size , speed and ceiling level . Not ones won can only just hit. Said this several times look for some of the bigger Safties to get moved to lb . 2017 and 2018 db class is sick with a lot better ball skills than the most of the dbs we have in 2016 class. Than 2019 has several top dbs we could land . Find away to get your best players on the field

Advertisement
Supposedly Sherwood doesn't want to play LB in college.

I don't believe this to be accurate. I know a coach on the Jensen Beach staff and talk to him regularly about Sherwood. This coach told me that Sherwood has told him numerous times that he is very open to playing LB in college

He isn't. Louis is a plan a kid and pretty high on the board

I actually

He isn't. Louis is a plan a kid and pretty high on the board

I actually though he was number 1 on our board for lb this class .

I agree with the staff's evaluation though.

He should probably be a LB, doesn't really seem fast-twitch enough to be a Safety at the next level.

We're straight with Safeties. Amari Carter and Derrick Smith, Jobe, Hall, Russell and possibly Frierson. LB's are great, especially freaks; but I would love to see us lock up some Top Shelf DT's.

Advertisement
Yasir Abdullah just committed to Louisville. Per Pete's twitter.

That's a good pick up for them. We have to realize that there will be a kid or 2 every year that will go to another school that's not on our radar that will ball and use our lack of interest as a motivator. Especially if they play us. Just the nature of the beast.

Good Kid. Just not this year for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Is Sherwood ok with coming on as a OLB?

Or does he need to be recruited as a Safety for us to land him?

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Is Sherwood ok with coming on as a OLB?

Or does he need to be recruited as a Safety for us to land him?

Obviously not Pete but I Think the kid has continually said he wants to play safety and only safety.

Tell the kid what he wants to hear,bring him in and let him see he won't start at safety then move him down to LBer if that's better suited for him.

If you don't someone else will..bet that!

Advertisement
Back