Jamel Cook

Advertisement
It's harder to resist Miami now that we have the coaches that we need in place

I am sure his heart is torn between us and buying into the hype train that is FSU
You can only run D. cook so much

So he's been avoiding Mia but his heart is torn between us and FSU? Lol that makes no sense

Prior to today, central coach told me that he was avoiding Miami like the plague.

Diaz made an impression on him today but the main thing is getting him on an OV.

How do you reconcile this post with the post you made yesterday that I have quoted below? How the **** could he have been avoiding Miami "like the plague" if he was "very close to committing to Miami at certain points in time"?

is wide open at the moment despite an fsu commitment.

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time.

Prior to today, central coach told me that he was avoiding Miami like the plague.

Diaz made an impression on him today but the main thing is getting him on an OV.

How do you reconcile this post with the post you made yesterday that I have quoted below? How the **** could he have been avoiding Miami "like the plague" if he was "very close to committing to Miami at certain points in time"?

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time.
this **** is just comical at this point...

Geo read on twitter that after FSU met with Cook that they offered another safety. Heard any rumblings?

Advertisement

Embarrassing. Good catch Chise.

Careful

People are gonna call you a bully for attacking him

First, it's a nice pic. Handsome kid. Looks like he should be in Menudo. Second, you shouldn't publish the guy's picture unless he wants it published.

Advertisement

Careful

People can line up and suck my dyck. I just posted his own words. Direct quotes. I want to know how he can reconcile such inconsistent quotes.

Advertisement
Not 1 D-Back in the state I want more the Cook or Becker. They are the 2 best, need to go all in for these 2 and do what it takes.

I know I wouldn't go to a university my mom works at... I'm sure he's thinking the same thing.

This. Funny know one has brought this up as a major thorn in our side. Going to college where your moms is always around? That said, I am not one of those people who believes if he doesnt take an OV that he isnt coming. Buddy must have been to our campus 100 times already. He knows whats up.

That said, I agree that he has no idea where he is going at this point.

And to the post that said FSU offered another S, it could be that Fisher wanted a firm commitment from him and he couldnt/wouldnt give it and Fisher is making sure he has a backup plan.

Careful

People can line up and suck my dyck. I just posted his own words. Direct quotes. I want to know how he can reconcile such inconsistent quotes.

There's a glaze on the corner of your mouth as you say that

Advertisement

Careful

I didn't say it. I typed it.

Careful

I didn't say it. I typed it.

Hard to talk huh?

Geo, unsolicited advice: keep a file on each kid you're "covering" and go back to it often. When you get info like this, you can qualify it. A Central coach tells me ... This doesn't quite fit with what two former crossing guards had told me ...

Not even about us porsters. Just to improve your craft (or passionate hobby).

Last edited:
When Golden was here I understood kids leaving the backyard to go elsewhere. Now, now there is no excuse.

Advertisement
Back