Jamel Cook

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Just a quick update...

I have been told through Miami Central alumni and people very close to his family. He's being pushed and pulled 3 ways. Miami, FSU and USC.

I mentioned previously that I was told his mother works at UM. She and Jamel's grandmother are pushing for him to stay home at Miami.

His father is pushing FSU.

His brother is pushing USC. (The reason why a USC visit came out of the blue, his brother goes to college in Cali)

Bama and LSU have also entered the picture.

From what I have been told, he is wide open and has no clue where he is going at this point.

Advertisement
Just a quick update...

I have been told through Miami Central alumni and people very close to his family. He's being pushed and pulled 3 ways. Miami, FSU and USC.

I mentioned previously that I was told his mother works at UM. She and Jamel's grandmother are pushing for him to stay home at Miami.

His brother is pushing USC. (The reason why a USC visit came out of the blue, his brother goes to college in Cali)

From what I have been told, he is wide open and has no clue where he is going at this point.

He will end up at Miami than, mother is always right . At least I hope!

This is huge I came away yesterday thinking we were out of the running from all the reports about him and pie going to visit Louisville but now I feel rejuvenated about our chances. If we can snag him and Romeo Finley it could do wonders for our depth a safety even though I believe both would need a RS

Despite rescheduling the Miami visit to Louisville this weekend. I wouldn't say Miami is out of the game yet. Cook is wide open at the moment despite an fsu commitment.

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time. Was also told he felt pressured into committing into FSU.

Advertisement
Reading this IMO if he visitshe comes. Strong family ties, close to home and honestly Iddon't think he loves FSU while I think USC is just too far away

I think it comes down to the parents. If FSU's no longer recruiting him then that should open it up. But then again, I have my homer glasses on right now. So there's that...

well until he schedules that official here, it's not happening. I know he's local and doesn't need to use an official, but name the last guy that ended up here without taking an official. It rarely (if ever) happens

Last edited:
If he's being pulled in those 3 directions are the remnants of him being ripped apart heading to Louisville?

Advertisement
Just a quick update...

see Alex Collins

This is huge I came away yesterday thinking we were out of the running from all the reports about him and pie going to visit Louisville but now I feel rejuvenated about our chances. If we can snag him and Romeo Finley it could do wonders for our depth a safety even though I believe both would need a RS
You feel rejuvenated by him cancelling his UM visit and, instead, going to Louisville?

Just a quick update...

see Alex Collins

Only time the mother thing doesn't work is when she wants him at UM.

Advertisement
He changed his visit from UM to Louisville.... he may be undecided, but he's decided that he's not going to UM

He changed his visit from UM to Louisville.... he may be undecided, but he's decided that he's not going to UM

Richt might take a year to keep FSU from face-fcking us for recruits, but he gets 35 minutes to keep **** like Louisville from taking guys we want.

Advertisement
You feel rejuvenated by him cancelling his UM visit and, instead, going to Louisville?
dude seriously my first sentence even says I thought we were out yesterday until I read what Geo posted

Despite rescheduling the Miami visit to Louisville this weekend. I wouldn't say Miami is out of the game yet. Cook is wide open at the moment despite an fsu commitment.

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time. Was also told he felt pressured into committing into FSU.
but if he's being pulled towards those 3 schools, why officially visit Louisville ? You would think he would officially visit all 3 schools he being pulled towards as we near signing day. Sounds like we are out

I think it comes down to the parents. If FSU's no longer recruiting him then that should open it up. But then again, I have my homer glasses on right now. So there's that...

if fsu lands becker maybe this helps us with cook. Is Wright recruited for CB or safety?

Advertisement
Back