Jamel Cook

He changed his visit from UM to Louisville.... he may be undecided, but he's decided that he's not going to UM

FSU bound. He doesn't want to go to UM his Mom and Grandmom might want him to but he doesn't want to come.

Advertisement
I'd be encouraged if he hadn't cancelled his Miami trip.

If we can get him on a visit, I think Richt, Rumph and crew have a shot.

Just a quick update...

I have been told through Miami Central alumni and people very close to his family. He's being pushed and pulled 3 ways. Miami, FSU and USC.

I mentioned previously that I was told his mother works at UM. She and Jamel's grandmother are pushing for him to stay home at Miami.

His father is pushing FSU.

His brother is pushing USC. (The reason why a USC visit came out of the blue, his brother goes to college in Cali)

Bama and LSU have also entered the picture.

From what I have been told, he is wide open and has no clue where he is going at this point.

He will end up at Miami than, mother is always right . At least I hope!

Remember that Alex Collins kid? The one wrecking havoc at Arkansas?

Advertisement
"Family involved in pushing in different directions" usually means family members are being offered consideration for recruits signature.

Mama gets what she wants here I imagine

Brother is almost done with college. Dad will submit to mom

All he does is post FSU garbage all the time... He ain't coming unless they turn him away... Knowing FSU, they will keep him on the fence until the last second while they are looking for an upgrade. They don't give a chit... I'm not worried either way. He is not an immediate impact player.

Advertisement
Despite rescheduling the Miami visit to Louisville this weekend. I wouldn't say Miami is out of the game yet. Cook is wide open at the moment despite an fsu commitment.

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time. Was also told he felt pressured into committing into FSU.
but if he's being pulled towards those 3 schools, why officially visit Louisville ? You would think he would officially visit all 3 schools he being pulled towards as we near signing day. Sounds like we are out

Yeah, man. You need to apply common sense in this game. Use your brain not your ears. If the dude's being pulled between UM, USC and FSU, then why the fck is he cancelling his UM visit and visiting a school he's not being pulled to?

I am curious what is different between an official visit and an unofficial visit? If his mother works there then he has probably been on campus more than several student athletes. Plus if the main difference is a flight and a hotel room then he doesn't need those.

Not saying it isn't a bad sign, but I am curious how much difference there is and maybe it could be more for a free vacation somewhere else.

Advertisement
Just a quick update...

I have been told through Miami Central alumni and people very close to his family. He's being pushed and pulled 3 ways. Miami, FSU and USC.

I mentioned previously that I was told his mother works at UM. She and Jamel's grandmother are pushing for him to stay home at Miami.

His father is pushing FSU.

His brother is pushing USC. (The reason why a USC visit came out of the blue, his brother goes to college in Cali)

Bama and LSU have also entered the picture.

From what I have been told, he is wide open and has no clue where he is going at this point.

He will end up at Miami than, mother is always right . At least I hope!

Grandmother TRUMP's mom! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Can we stop talking about this kid?

He is not good enough to garner this much attention.

Kid sounds like he hates um in countless of interviews he laughs at them even bringing them up in questions or gives quick or slick remarks. It is what it is some kids just wont come no matter

Kid got embarrassed in the A game.

Advertisement
Back