Jamel Cook

Advertisement
Casing the place?

214.gif

Advertisement
Might have more felonies than interceptions.
He will be drafted higher than Dee Delaney, that's for da mn sure. I only point it out because it does hurt when we miss on our targets 4 years down the line. I love the guys we had last year, but they weren't better than him.

Advertisement
He will be drafted higher than Dee Delaney, that's for da mn sure. I only point it out because it does hurt when we miss on our targets 4 years down the line. I love the guys we had last year, but they weren't better than him.
Michael Jackson was in fact better than him based on stats. Michael Jackson was one of the top dbs in the country And allowed a 30% or less passer rating on him which is elite

Michael Jackson was in fact better than him based on stats. Michael Jackson was one of the top dbs in the country And allowed a 30% or less passer rating on him which is elite
How about Carlton Davis???

Advertisement
Love davis length and everything but he gives up a lot of penalties. Jackson had an excellent year last year and should go in the first 3 rounds in the 2019 draft
View attachment 58588
I certainly don't want to talk poorly about MJ or our other canes so I'll stop at this point. The point I make is this, we have missed at recruiting some South Florida players, and some of them could have really helped our team. Obviously you don't get them all. This staff is doing better at securing better players, but not all of the guys that leave flame out.

Carlton Davis will be a top 3 round draft pick.

JC Jackson will be drafted ahead of Dee Delaney (who will end up being 7th or UDFA)

However Michael Jackson will end up being a top 3 round pick for sure. Honestly that is pretty surprising, but he really did play like it this yr. And next year, he's rarely going to be coming off the field. I think he'll keep that draft stock or improve on it this year for sure.

Carlton Davis will be a top 3 round draft pick.

JC Jackson will be drafted ahead of Dee Delaney (who will end up being 7th or UDFA)

However Michael Jackson will end up being a top 3 round pick for sure. Honestly that is pretty surprising, but he really did play like it this yr. And next year, he's rarely going to be coming off the field. I think he'll keep that draft stock or improve on it this year for sure.

If he runs a fast 40 time. Not for sure. There was tons of talent at that combine. It's amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back