Jamel Cook

When Golden was here I understood kids leaving the backyard to go elsewhere. Now, now there is no excuse.

Some kids just want to go to other areas. Change of scenery is on a lot of recruits mind. Sometimes coaching can't even change that....

Advertisement
[MENTION=8602]M3N[/MENTION], get a life, would ya?

[]__[] MAD?

This is what u should've posted bruh
124uf02.png

Lol

Advertisement
Prior to today, central coach told me that he was avoiding Miami like the plague.

Diaz made an impression on him today but the main thing is getting him on an OV.

How do you reconcile this post with the post you made yesterday that I have quoted below? How the **** could he have been avoiding Miami "like the plague" if he was "very close to committing to Miami at certain points in time"?

is wide open at the moment despite an fsu commitment.

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time.

He was close to committing during the summer on a visit to Miami. Things are fluid in recruiting and change over time. Kids change their mind very quick, I am sure you know this over years of following recruiting.

His mother works on campus. Multiple people involved with Central told me that he wanted to get away because she is strict with him.

He's not exactly a lock to pick FSU at this point in time either.

When Golden was here I understood kids leaving the backyard to go elsewhere. Now, now there is no excuse.

Some kids just want to go to other areas. Change of scenery is on a lot of recruits mind. Sometimes coaching can't even change that....

Choose somewhere other then Fsu then.

They do...

That's news to me. Here I thought this kid was committed to Fsu. My mistake.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I don't see anything strange about a circumstance where Cook may have been close to committing to Miami at some point a while back, but things changed (for whatever reason) and he has since avoided us "like the plague." Especially in recruiting, of all things.

If that's what Geo meant.

Advertisement
Prior to today, central coach told me that he was avoiding Miami like the plague.

Diaz made an impression on him today but the main thing is getting him on an OV.

How do you reconcile this post with the post you made yesterday that I have quoted below? How the **** could he have been avoiding Miami "like the plague" if he was "very close to committing to Miami at certain points in time"?

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time.

He was close to committing during the summer on a visit to Miami. Things are fluid in recruiting and change over time. Kids change their mind very quick, I am sure you know this over years of following recruiting.

His mother works on campus. Multiple people involved with Central told me that he wanted to get away because she is strict with him.

Oh I see. The "things are fluid in recruiting" line when nothing makes sense. That's the catch-all.

Oh I see. The "things are fluid in recruiting" line when nothing makes sense. That's the catch-all.

You are a sad, strange little man...and you have my pity

Geo just needs to learn to filter what he hears and only bring things here if they are accurate and reasonably sourced. He's probably talking to multiple people tangentially connected and they are playing a big game of telephone. I think we should try to be constructive and not rip the guy. Ultimately he's closer than most of us and he's just trying to share information with fellow cane fans.

I dont care if geois wro g just give us tje news, if dmoney vouches im str8 with that. I don't t get the hate though likw dude stole someones boyfriend. U either read it or not, its like if dbc posted u dont have to believe it.

Advertisement
I dont care if geois wro g just give us tje news, if dmoney vouches im str8 with that. I don't t get the hate though likw dude stole someones boyfriend. U either read it or not, its like if dbc posted u dont have to believe it.

The **** does this say?

Just a quick update...

I have been told through Miami Central alumni and people very close to his family. He's being pushed and pulled 3 ways. Miami, FSU and USC.

I mentioned previously that I was told his mother works at UM. She and Jamel's grandmother are pushing for him to stay home at Miami.

His father is pushing FSU.

His brother is pushing USC. (The reason why a USC visit came out of the blue, his brother goes to college in Cali)

Bama and LSU have also entered the picture.

From what I have been told, he is wide open and has no clue where he is going at this point.

[video=youtube;A4XLiNgdUOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4XLiNgdUOg[/video]

Advertisement
I like geo but the the "things are fluid in recruiting" line is the easiest line when you're wrong about something.

I've talked to many highschool recruits and can definitely agree and say that the majority of them change opinions and feelings towards schools and staffs as much as the wind changes.
Not using names I had a kid tell me he would truly love to go to the U even though golden was the coach and then not even two days later as I attempted to take him to Miami he told me
"Man I ain't playing for a failure like golden", and when I reminded him of our previous conversation he told me "that was before I really thought about it". Kids seldom are ready to assume responsibility for their actions let alone a fee words to whomever is standing in front of them at the moment.

Advertisement
Back