Jamel Cook

17 year olds change their mind faster than LeBron in free agency.. Gotta love crootin season.

Advertisement
I've talked to many highschool recruits and can definitely agree and say that the majority of them change opinions and feelings towards schools and staffs as much as the wind changes.
Not using names I had a kid tell me he would truly love to go to the U even though golden was the coach and then not even two days later as I attempted to take him to Miami he told me
"Man I ain't playing for a failure like golden", and when I reminded him of our previous conversation he told me "that was before I really thought about it". Kids seldom are ready to assume responsibility for their actions let alone a fee words to whomever is standing in front of them at the moment.
REAL TALK

Prior to today, central coach told me that he was avoiding Miami like the plague.

Diaz made an impression on him today but the main thing is getting him on an OV.

How do you reconcile this post with the post you made yesterday that I have quoted below? How the **** could he have been avoiding Miami "like the plague" if he was "very close to committing to Miami at certain points in time"?

is wide open at the moment despite an fsu commitment.

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time.

He was close to committing during the summer on a visit to Miami. Things are fluid in recruiting and change over time. Kids change their mind very quick, I am sure you know this over years of following recruiting.

His mother works on campus. Multiple people involved with Central told me that he wanted to get away because she is strict with him.

He's not exactly a lock to pick FSU at this point in time either.
Oh I see. The "things are fluid in recruiting" line when nothing makes sense. That's the catch-all.

But he says it with such arrogance that it is very meaningful.

This is gearing up for a NSD let down

We would have lost half our class, wouldnt have landed Malek Young, & would have no shot with some of these kids we do if the old regime was still here. Im thinking NSD is gonna be pretty great.

Advertisement
Prior to today, central coach told me that he was avoiding Miami like the plague.

Diaz made an impression on him today but the main thing is getting him on an OV.

How do you reconcile this post with the post you made yesterday that I have quoted below? How the **** could he have been avoiding Miami "like the plague" if he was "very close to committing to Miami at certain points in time"?

He came very close to committing to both Louisville and Miami at certain points in time.

He was close to committing during the summer on a visit to Miami. Things are fluid in recruiting and change over time. Kids change their mind very quick, I am sure you know this over years of following recruiting.

His mother works on campus. Multiple people involved with Central told me that he wanted to get away because she is strict with him.

Bottom line: if a kid is undecided on taking an OV to a school 3-4 weeks from signing day, then he is not
seriously considering the school.
Total waste of time regardless of what anyone else says or feels.

Time to move on already.

Bottom line: if a kid is undecided on taking an OV to a school 3-4 weeks from signing day, then he is not

Time to move on already.

What makes it wost is I watched what 2-3 central games this year?? He never realy stood out... I dont get it ..but everybody wants him s maybe im missing something

Oh I see. The "things are fluid in recruiting" line when nothing makes sense. That's the catch-all.

You are a sad, strange little man...and you have my pity

Attack the post not the poster, kuntface. That's your one warning.

Advertisement

But he says it with such arrogance that it is very meaningful.
His next move is "ok I'll just keep the information to myself next time" which he hopes is met with "we love you, man. Don't pay attention to the assh0les" from the droolers who would rather have bad information than no information. Insider Schtick 101 to the guys who have been in the game awhile.

Time to move on already.

What makes it wost is I watched what 2-3 central games this year?? He never realy stood out... I dont get it ..but everybody wants him s maybe im missing something

The kid is tall and fast thats what people see in him, i agree with ya the 4 games i saw him in i wasnt too high on him, hes still a take

Time to move on already.

The kid is tall and fast thats what people see in him, i agree with ya the 4 games i saw him in i wasnt too high on him, hes still a take

Reminds me of what Deon Bush looked like in High School (0 INT his senior year), watching Bush in games he didn't pop off the screen, similar to Cook but his intangibles are too much to pass up.

We all know how important having Bush on the field was for us these past couple of years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've talked to many highschool recruits and can definitely agree and say that the majority of them change opinions and feelings towards schools and staffs as much as the wind changes.
Not using names I had a kid tell me he would truly love to go to the U even though golden was the coach and then not even two days later as I attempted to take him to Miami he told me
"Man I ain't playing for a failure like golden", and when I reminded him of our previous conversation he told me "that was before I really thought about it". Kids seldom are ready to assume responsibility for their actions let alone a fee words to whomever is standing in front of them at the moment.

That's also a trait of many of the Bandwagoneers who live in soFla.

Time to move on already.

Reminds me of what Deon Bush looked like in High School (0 INT his senior year), watching Bush in games he didn't pop off the screen, similar to Cook but his intangibles are too much to pass up.

We all know how important having Bush on the field was for us these past couple of years.

I kind of disagree Bush looked fast as **** and thumped you..Cook doesnt even look fast on film..I remember when he played WR I never saw any separarion amd like a previous poster said Ive never een a 40 time on him

Last edited:
Advertisement

Time to move on already.

Think you mean tangibles. He seems to lack in the intangibles, and excels in the fact that he puts up beast numbers athletically.

Time to move on already.

I remember the knock on Bush in high school was he wasn't aggressive. Then he played his freshman year like a kamikaze.

I feel like JC doesn't want to work hard and "Take" a spot. He wants to go somewhere he can just waltz into a spot early. In every article he does that's all he seems to mention is depth chart. To be great or even really good at the next level you have to love the sport and WANT to be better. He also reminds me of what TH3 said about some kids.....they play football to have cool pics on instagram

Advertisement
Back