Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
For all the cucks that say he’s Malik, or he sucks. Tell that to Georgia.

Kirby **** on himself in that one

Hardman Ridley Holyfield and Nauta all left

If they lose to Bama again next yr they gone be ****tin on Kirby like his name is Mark Richt

Hurts to Miami is not a sure thing. Let’s wait and see where he chooses to go before we debate (stupid debate) whether or not he’s worthy.

I sure as **** hope he comes here. Let's see if Enos can work his magic tomorrow. Nature is doing everyone a favor with the great weather.

Advertisement
Have any of you ever spent a Saturday night in Norman Oklahoma? That dude is going ready to get the **** out of there, believe me.

Advertisement
if he goes to OU, does rattler enter the portal lol

Nah. If Hurts picks OU, OU’s backup enters the portal (if he’s hasn't already). Rattler goes to OU and competes. Worst case scenario, he’s the backup for one season. And, as we saw with Trevor Lawrence, Rattle can still take the starting job if Hurts struggles.

Advertisement
Pretty quick trip according to his ig
Screenshot_20190112-203430_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
College Football has become Temptation Island. I don't watch it, but I've seen the commercials.

Maybe he left the Maryland visit this morning to get ahead of the excessive snow they would be experiencing this weekend and to ensure there wouldn’t be any delays at the airport?

Jalen Hurts fckin blows. He couldn't do anything with the weapons Alabama had on offense. He SUCKS.
Yes if by sucks you mean lead his team to sec title and lost in national title game (which we haven’t seen in 17 years) or as sophomore he went again to national title game (yes benched at halftime), then he sucks.

Meanwhile back at Miami we’ve been going to the weed eater can’t pass for 59 yards bowls with our amazing quarterbacks.

Sit down and shut up kid. You look stupid.

Advertisement
Back