Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

So? He's meh.

Objectively incorrect, by any standard metric.

I'd rather see Enos try and develop Jarren Williams

Starting Hurts for one year and developing Jarren Williams are not mutually exclusive activities. And an argument can be made that the former helps the latter.

Poor take, friend.

Advertisement
This doesn't worry me that much because if Rattler blows up Hurts knows they won't be loyal to him so what do you do? You take this recruitment and hear all sides and tbh I can see him taking another visit to another school just to have everything in line but I do know this Jalen Hurts won't get played by a school he knows this game by now

This doesn't worry me that much because if Rattler blows up Hurts knows they won't be loyal to him so what do you do? You take this recruitment and hear all sides and tbh I can see him taking another visit to another school just to have everything in line but I do know this Jalen Hurts won't get played by a school he knows this game by now
We need to be recruiting Rattler with the players

Advertisement
I certainly hope we get 1 of 2 between hurts and Martell. This would be a real kick in the nuts if we lost both. Not feeling confident but hoping for the best.

Advertisement
with the most stacked team lmao

have u watched him at bama he can't throw he got his *** benched int he nattional ch ampionship game LMAO
Bro have you seen what he have at QB? He improved a lot this year, he came in and beat Georgia in SEC championship and made some nice throws. Im not claiming him to be Drew brees, but got dammit mane Nkosi was 4-23 at home against Pitt cmon mane

Advertisement
And they are acting like this kid is a stiff.

Not only that his worst season completion percentage was 2017 and it was 60.2%. He threw 1 interception all season, too.

He has almost 2000 yards running the ball, too.

This is a Russell Wilson like move from NC State to Wisconsin. Wilson has a turnover machine his junior season at NC State. He protected the ball at Wisconsin with only 4 picks and over 3000 yards of passing.

Miami becomes a real ACC conference contender as we as pulling rentals off the portel. This kid from Butler immediately fixes our left tackle issue. We got an adult at wide receiver.

Great analogy with Russell Wilson. I don’t see Hurts playing QB in the NFL but he could be a great 1-year rental.

I look forward to seeing a DJ Dallas throwback TD pass to Hurts to ice a CFP win over Bama next season. #dreaming

Great analogy with Russell Wilson. I don’t see Hurts playing QB in the NFL but he could be a great 1-year rental.

I look forward to seeing a DJ Dallas throwback TD pass to Hurts to ice a CFP win over Bama next season. #dreaming
DJ better concentrate on loaing some **** weight before he throws anything. I would have Cam and Lo over him gping into next season if i were corch

Advertisement
DJ better concentrate on loaing some **** weight before he throws anything. I would have Cam and Lo over him gping into next season if i were corch

Yeah, I hear ya. DJ would excel as a multi-purpose weapon. The kind most coaches struggle with using.

Bringing in a champion like Jalen can only help the younger guys learn how to work.

Guarantee you they don’t know what work is (when compared to Bama’s program).

Hurts is an intelligent thoughtful person. He's not going to make an emotional decision and commit on the OU campus. He is going to make his Miami visit. Then after he collects all his information, he'll make a decision. OU does have a nice track record of their QBs producing, but Miami has Enos, and that is something that Hurts will likely fact into his decision. I think we have a shot.

From the OU board tonight:
Spoke to sources at Bama saying, “Weird how fast he is rushing through these visits. Seems like he is trying to make a decision quickly.”
A source at TCU tells me, “TCU is feeling less confident, but TCU has had contact with OU QB Austin’s Kendall, as well.”
A separate source from TCU said, “We hear that Kendall is gone if OU gets Hurts. TCU would love to have Hurts because Justin Rodger may not be healthy until 2020.”

Do NOT discount his father as a major factor here.

Advertisement
Back