Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
From the ou board "With Hurts, a source told me, “OU flew him in early Saturday morning from Maryland. OU wants him bad, so they are working to lock him up while on campus.” The source added, “Riley has taken this on and been full force ahead with Jalen..... OU feels confident in their chances.”

Advertisement
Hurts is an intelligent thoughtful person. He's not going to make an emotional decision and commit on the OU campus. He is going to make his Miami visit. Then after he collects all his information, he'll make a decision. OU does have a nice track record of their QBs producing, but Miami has Enos, and that is something that Hurts will likely fact into his decision. I think we have a shot.

Advertisement
He’ll be a Cane. While OU’s offense is appealing, his relationship with Enos and the ability to spend his last year in paradise will be enough to win this battle.

Jarren Williams will start his Freshman year in 2019! Plus he gets to work with a legit QB coach this year! Hurts doesn't mean Williams never plays a down of football!

We should see better qb management than in the past, so you are probably correct. Not necessarily starting but getting significant playing time.

Unless Rattler tanks, Jalen Hurts has little to no chance of starting at OU. He is almost a lock to start at Miami. The only advantage OU has is they’re a leading contending CFP team. Texas may have something to say about that.

Maybe being on a CFP team is more important than starting, but Hurts can stay at Alabama and get plenty of PT behind Tua.

Advertisement
This full bozo was starting to get recruited by now P5 D1 programs as a QB until my spinal cord injury ruined all of that. I was offered several coaching opportunities after my injury but turned them all down because it was just too painful at the time knowing I would never play again and later on didn’t think I could convey my knowledge without being able to demonstrate what I was trying to teach. Unfortunately this was years ago and enough technology exists now that coaching would have been so much easier. Dennis Erickson walked up to me and knew me by name and said I would have been one **** of a QB, so I think I have some decent **** knowledge about the QB position. Some of you guys have suffered so long as have I with the QBs we have recruited over the last decade+ that you will jump at anything that comes along. Let’s just assume I don’t know a **** thing about what I am talking about for a second and look at it from a different perspective. Nick Saban, the anointed football gawd had his *** riding the pine for a reason which has led to his transfer. Why do you think that was or was Saban a real bozo also? There are better choices out there!

1547334223002.jpeg

Advertisement
We got Enos on our side.
Like anyone other than Hurts, I obviously have no clue as to where he is going. However, the fact that he could have transferred last year, but chose to stay at Bama, just so that he could continue to be coached and mentored by Enos, one would have to think the odds are in our favor to land him.

He liked Enos so much, he chose to stay, knowing he would sit the bench. He has to believe that his track record as a starter, along with his relationship with Enos, all but locks him in as the front runner to be QB1 in Coral Gables next year.

My money is on Diaz/Enos locking him up tomorrow.

You gotta think Miami knows if Martell is graduating OSU this year right. Maybe he can grad transfer and play 3 years!

Advertisement
Back