Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Would be a great pick up and give us some hope against UF to start the year. We should win 10 games minimum with Hurts as our QB

We simply have to be the front runner for Hurts now with Enos onboard and this visit coming so soon after his announcement.

Let's not overthink this.

So? He's meh.

I'd rather see Enos try and develop Jarren Williams
I would have said the same thing until the SECCG, but that was not the same QB as the one that lost his job last year. Alabama loses that game if he doesn't replace Tua. Unless it was a fluke, his accuracy and decision making were much better than I'd seen. He was a running back that could throw before. In this last game, he looked more like a dual-threat QB. Will see if he comes.

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
Would rather have Tate but Hurts will do and maybe get Plumlee and redshirt him

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
Competition breeds excellence for all you retards that dont understand what manny is doing

So? He's meh.

I'd rather see Enos try and develop Jarren Williams
How about get them both in here and let them compete? I don't think much of Hurts' either, but Im all for bringing him in, not promising him **** and letting the QB's compete. Can't hurt anyone.

This could be YUGE!

Great! If Coach Enos and Coach Diaz can sell Hurts on Miami's possible potential this season. Then Miami should win at least 10 games. Even with a suspect below-average crappy returning offensive offensive line.

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
When will people get Tate and Hurts have nothing to do with each other?

Tate has to sit in 2019 if he transfers

Get both
Who said they have something to do with each other? Was it u, bc it sure wasn't me. It's unlikely we will get both. Tate still has to get denied immediate eligibility by the NCAA first.

Great! If Coach Enos and Coach Diaz can sell Hurts on Miami's possible potential this season. Then Miami should win at least 10 games. Even with a suspect below-average crappy returning offensive offensive line.
Hurts is Malik Rosier.

This could be YUGE!
Yes. Hurts is a WINNER and Miami's offense will IMPROVE immensely with him at QB. Now if Enos and Diaz can sign a competent offensive line coach and get a couple of " overlooked " quality grad transfer for the OL.