Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

This full bozo was starting to get recruited by now P5 D1 programs as a QB until my spinal cord injury ruined all of that. I was offered several coaching opportunities after my injury but turned them all down because it was just too painful at the time knowing I would never play again and later on didn’t think I could convey my knowledge without being able to demonstrate what I was trying to teach. Unfortunately this was years ago and enough technology exists now that coaching would have been so much easier. Dennis Erickson walked up to me and knew me by name and said I would have been one **** of a QB, so I think I have some decent **** knowledge about the QB position. Some of you guys have suffered so long as have I with the QBs we have recruited over the last decade+ that you will jump at anything that comes along. Let’s just assume I don’t know a **** thing about what I am talking about for a second and look at it from a different perspective. Nick Saban, the anointed football gawd had his *** riding the pine for a reason which has led to his transfer. Why do you think that was or was Saban a real bozo also? There are better choices out there!
Cool story, bro.

Advertisement
You acting like uf some elite team. Foh with that bullsh*t.
They are losing 5 juniors who declared early,
Scarlett
Polite
Chauncey gardner
Juwan Taylor
Vosean joseph

4 starters on the oline

And some other losses too.

Who is going to block our dline on uf?.... just curious what matchup is good for them vs Miami? Quit hyping that bs up
When Miami faces some adversity and w
You acting like uf some elite team. Foh with that bullsh*t.
They are losing 5 juniors who declared early,
Scarlett
Polite
Chauncey gardner
Juwan Taylor
Vosean joseph

4 starters on the oline

And some other losses too.

Who is going to block our dline on uf?.... just curious what matchup is good for them vs Miami? Quit hyping that bs up
LSU was supposed to suck last year, I watched that abortion. FSU was supposed to suck and that was an abortion at home with a happy ending. Duke, Virginia and BC did suck and those were all losses. Florida actually recruits kids that can play. I am not hyping anything up, I just asked if we have the collection of QB’s we had last year I don’t think it is going to be a walk in the park. Your response is noted but you make it sound like Rusty Medearis and Leon Searcy are
playing in September.

https://247sports.com/college/miami...Miamis-offense-in-2019-127709918/#127709918_4

Thought this was a pretty good article by Lake. One thing I noticed was Hing the clips was footwork to set up the throw. He almost has that tennis foot work of taking small steps to setup for the throw. Just looks cleaner in my opinion then what I have seen from our QBs. Just an observation.
At the least, we know Enos will improve QB play a lot with whoever the signal caller is. He’s very detailed oriented

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just saw that Jalen Hurts is also following Jacory Harris on Twitter. Should we be concerned?
We back?
KsQ8Lh1.png

Advertisement
This full bozo was starting to get recruited by now P5 D1 programs as a QB until my spinal cord injury ruined all of that. I was offered several coaching opportunities after my injury but turned them all down because it was just too painful at the time knowing I would never play again and later on didn’t think I could convey my knowledge without being able to demonstrate what I was trying to teach. Unfortunately this was years ago and enough technology exists now that coaching would have been so much easier. Dennis Erickson walked up to me and knew me by name and said I would have been one **** of a QB, so I think I have some decent **** knowledge about the QB position. Some of you guys have suffered so long as have I with the QBs we have recruited over the last decade+ that you will jump at anything that comes along. Let’s just assume I don’t know a **** thing about what I am talking about for a second and look at it from a different perspective. Nick Saban, the anointed football gawd had his *** riding the pine for a reason which has led to his transfer. Why do you think that was or was Saban a real bozo also? There are better choices out there!

Yes, there may be other choices out there.

But our OC will have full knowledge of everything about Hurts - after all - he was THERE.

If he wants him - that's going to be good enough for me.

One other thing - a graduate QB coming in will also have a learning curve on the new OC's offense - but in this case, there will be very little learning curve for Hurts to learn as he's already familiar with our OC, his terminology, and some of the things he will want to do.

What I'm worried about is if Tate doesn't have to sit and wants to go to miami what will Enos do. In this situation I hope he will be smart and get Tate instead of being loyal to his former player

I think it's almost guaranteed that Tate has to sit a year. There's nothing that would allow him to play right away (i.e., Shea Patterson at Michigan for Ole Miss' recruiting BS, Justin Fields with the racism stuff).

Advertisement
Feel like he will go to the place that:

A. Almost guarantees he will be day 1 starter
B. Gives the best chance at NFL looks

This. I would add:

C. Where he can win and make a program a contender. Adds value to his stock.

Advertisement
Back