Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

in that first loss to clemson, hurts brought his team back and put them ahead with very little time left. alabaga defense could not stop watson that night and didn't on that last drive. jalen put up a lot of points that nite, enough for alabaga almost always to win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Latest update from OU 247

UPDATE Saturday Night:

I spoke to a source inside the Hurts family and was told, "Miami is the next visit." The source is very well connected to Hurts and his decision making process, so they are heavily involved in it all. The source also noted, though, that this decision of where Jalen plays is up to Jalen himself saying, "That's Jalen's call and no one else."

I am unaware how the visit the OU is going, but it seems that Miami is where the next visit will go.

I can tell you that OU is focusing on the talent and personnel around Hurts at OU, along with Riley success with transfers. The Sooners feel like they definitely have the upper hand on talent to help Hurts prove he is a top tier QB and Riley and the staff are working that angle even when they talk to Hurts on the phone, I am told.

I will continue to dig on this, but things seem to be a three team race, at moment, with Maryland, OU and Miami vying for Hurts services. I have no inside info, but my gut tells me Miami is more of a threat than Maryland....just a guess.

People forget how good Hurts was before Tua took his spot. But the point to remember is Tua took the spot. Hurts didn’t lose it.

Advertisement
People forget how good Hurts was before Tua took his spot. But the point to remember is Tua took the spot. Hurts didn’t lose it.
He struggled as a passer. Threw for 2700 yards as a freshmen and only 2,000 as a sophmore.

Advertisement
He struggled as a passer. Threw for 2700 yards as a freshmen and only 2,000 as a sophmore.

He had 139 and 150 passer ratings. Had a 40/10 TD to interception ratio, and completed over 60% of his passes. He was good enough as a passer.

Especially because he’s a true dual threat QB. He ran for 1,800 yards and 21 TDs during those seasons. That’s 61 total TDs in 2 seasons, and over 6,500 total yards. That’s quality QB play, IMO.

Let’s see:

Option 1: go to oklahoma, study study study so that he can learn a new offense in time for the regular season while familiarizing himself with new wrs/tes.

Option 2: play in the same offense, familiarize himself with new wrs/tes.

Seems like a tough decision...

Advertisement
He had 139 and 150 passer ratings. Had a 40/10 TD to interception ratio, and completed over 60% of his passes. He was good enough as a passer.

Especially because he’s a true dual threat QB. He ran for 1,800 yards and 21 TDs during those seasons. That’s 61 total TDs in 2 seasons, and over 6,500 total yards. That’s quality QB play, IMO.
Not to mention the fact that he’s pulled by the 3rd quarter of just about all of their games.

When this is wrong you’re gone.
Nice! I miss that fire!

original (1).gif

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Back