Jalen hurts in the portal

I have watched a bunch of film like actual film not highlights tonight and that along with just watching the way he talks has changed my mind on him. I want big time. Im willing to sacrifice any QB we have.
Welcome to the Light

Advertisement
You are out of a **** mind. Jalen can ******* play. We got N'Kosi and guys like that who are trash. We need a superstar and at this level, Jalen is that.
No, he’s an athlete playing QB. Ask him to throw more than 15 yards and he can’t hit the side of a barn. Why don’t you go watch the 2017 Auburn tape and the 2017 UGA game...maybe you’ll find out why he was benched.

Btw lol...there’s NFL QBs playing right now that can’t make some of the throws Jarren made on his highlight tape. That’s why Barton Simmons said he was shocked he didn’t win the job.

Advertisement
My concern is that he knows he's not NFL material so his last chance to get paid is now. Auburn, Tennessee, or Oklahoma will assuredly offer up some serious loot for him.

Richt system made the oline look a lot worse than they actually were, watch this year if applewhite indeed comes

I agree to a degree. Still need a lot of help in that department.

3 scenarios if he comes here.

1. He wins the job, JW stays and learns our new system and takes over as a RS soph with 3 years to play.

2. JW beats him out and we have a very capable back up and leadership.

3. JW says **** it and bounces and then we are left with Perry and Weldon heading into 2020.

Edit: Diaz has to find a way to get Plumlee (or any other recruit)

Advertisement
No, he’s an athlete playing QB. Ask him to throw more than 15 yards and he can’t hit the side of a barn. Why don’t you go watch the 2017 Auburn tape and the 2017 UGA game...maybe you’ll find out why he was benched.

Btw lol...there’s NFL QBs playing right now that can’t make some of the throws Jarren made on his highlight tape. That’s why Barton Simmons said he was shocked he didn’t win the job.
Man stop, he was making plays in the SEC Championship game with his arm. He showed more in that game than any QB we had in many years. Throwing into tight windows and making plays better than Dorsey. Stop playing yourself, this kid can play. If he can show his arm is just as special as his legs, we got a potential NFL QB on our hands who can be a dominant college QB. You sound dumb as a brick. Are you N'Kosi?

Advertisement
Hate to break it to y’all but Jarren will not be a Miami hurricane for much longer

Advertisement
Again, I highly doubt Manny would have reached out to Hurts if we didn't have the OC in place
You reach out regardless. You want to be one of the first to contact him and stay on him relentlessly. Diaz needs to make him his first personal project as HC.

You don’t need an OC to introduce yourself to him and tell him he’s your guy and tell him how the offense you’re going to run will fit him perfectly.

Man stop, he was making plays in the SEC Championship game with his arm. He showed more in that game than any QB we had in many years. Throwing into tight windows and making plays better than Dorsey. Stop playing yourself, this kid can play. If he can show his arm is just as special as his legs, we got a potential NFL QB on our hands who can be a dominant college QB. You sound dumb as a brick. Are you N'Kosi?

“Man stop”

I got two and a half games worth of tape that says different.

I got 2 and a half games worth of tape that says you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I even remember that ESPN put up a stat during gameday last year that said he was one of the worst throwers when throwing a pass 20 yards or more. I believe he was in the 20% range and basically said he was one of the worst QBs in all of P5/top tier G5 at throwing 20 yards or more.

Lol at you hyping him up with a quarters worth of Offense.

PS: stop looking at highlights and stat sheets and actually turn on a game and watch it to its fullest. There’s a reason film study aren’t just highlight clips.

“Man stop”

I got two and a half games worth of tape that says different.

I got 2 and a half games worth of tape that says you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I even remember that ESPN put up a stat during gameday last year that said he was one of the worst throwers when throwing a pass 20 yards or more. I believe he was in the 20% range and basically said he was one of the worst QBs in all of P5/top tier G5 at throwing 20 yards or more.

Lol at you hyping him up with a quarters worth of Offense.

PS: stop looking at highlights and stat sheets and actually turn on a game and watch it to its fullest. There’s a reason film study aren’t just highlight clips.
He won SEC POY as a true freshman and went to two nattys. You sound dense as ****. We are talking about one of the best college QB's in the nation. Someone who got a ring and been to three nattys and lead his team to two.

You need to get in the film room and tell me how many college QB's are on Hurts level? Guess what? It's not that many. Very few at best and clearly no one on this roster.

Advertisement
Back