Jahmar Brown

Advertisement
Theres an article on 247 about us picking up contact with Rian Davis this week, so I dont think Jahmar is committing here tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I'm thinking the "well then" was in response to us not being full after the Pierre decommit. If he wasn't allowed to commit after that, the writing was on the wall.

I figured he would go elsewhere when he mentioned that his decision would shock his family and friends. Wish him nothing but success.

I think winning and winning often will change alot and sway more talent, PERIOD!!

Now, I hope we target Rian Davis heavily!!! He will solidify the group IMO.

Advertisement
I figured he would go elsewhere when he mentioned that his decision would shock his family and friends. Wish him nothing but success.

I think winning and winning often will change alot and sway more talent, PERIOD!!

Now, I hope we target Rian Davis heavily!!! He will solidify the group IMO.

Hey, ask me who I wish nothing but success. Go ahead, ask me.

Advertisement
If we want to circle back and add him later we'll be able to flip him. He wanted to be a Cane I believe. We can't take everyone we might like. Once spots fill up good players get left out.

This is a good thing. We have LB locked up and can be picky about adding a forth if the staff chooses to. DL, DB, and OL we need to get to the point where we are turning guys away because spots are already taken.

Advertisement
Back