Jahmar Brown

Advertisement
Does anyone even know if he had a committable offer? Isn't this the kid that Diaz was super high on while everyone else on staff was not? Just not sure we got beat for this kid by South Carolina while going all out for him.

Either way, no reason to be salty. He's not a MLB (need).

That's what's been reported. Diaz really likes him and wanted to take him, but Richt put his foot down. I'm not sure anyone didn't like him. He's definitely a good, Miami caliber OLB. Sounds like we just didn't want to use a 4th scholarship on a OLB, which is understandable

I just dropped a big stinky Jahmar in my toilet, it was quite Brown.
Funny....just attended a lecture yesterday on why poo is brown. Has something to do with bile. I was kind of half awake, so don't ask me any questions. What it has to do with this guy, I don't know. Just sharing.

These STA linebackers are smart and well coached. I am sure they understand that they will probably have to red-shirt and physically develop and that is ok because we are set for this next season.

Are we set for next year? Good chance you see Shaq and Pinckney leave for the nfl.

Advertisement
I just don’t see Shaq or Pickney being Top 3 Rd LB right now. They would have to have monster years to be top rd takes next year.

I think Shaq is 2nd -3rd round. He's not an elite athlete but he's just a really good LB, kind've like Perryman.

Pinckney just seems like Norton in that he'll leave because he doesn't want to be in school anymore. I agree I don't see him going very high

I just don’t see Shaq or Pickney being Top 3 Rd LB right now. They would have to have monster years to be top rd takes next year.

I don't disagree with you, but unfortunately, that hasn't stopped our juniors from declaring early in recent years.

I think shaq stays he strikes a calculated person. I think he knows there's more to life then football and he's not gonna leave school without a degree.

Advertisement
Both Shaq and Pinckney have been good so far, not great. If our coaches are recruiting and coaching up there players effectively if should be next man up regardless if they leave and you shouldn’t see a huge drop off.

I could see 1 of the lbs leaving. Not 2. For example UVA's long time starter in the middle who is similar to Shaq just went in like the 5th round. Kiser. And he's a guy that didnt even test bad..he ran a 4.6 or 4.7 at the combine.

I could see 1 of the lbs leaving. Not 2. For example UVA's long time starter in the middle who is similar to Shaq just went in like the 5th round. Kiser. And he's a guy that didnt even test bad..he ran a 4.6 or 4.7 at the combine.

I think both are 4-6th rd picks. Not downplaying their talent, but people don’t understand how much of a freak athlete you have to be to be drafted in the top 3rds. Neither will test out in the combine with elite traits. Both are really good college players that should stay all 4 years and get their degree.

Advertisement
Back