Jahmar Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't Eaford the POS that was clowning UM with his boyfriend/butt buddy from last recruiting cycle?!? The dude that ended up becoming a Kock somewhere in bumfuk South Cakalaki?!? ...Like I said before, *** that clown...

Brown is really good. 247 has him as a 4*. He's actually faster than Solomon and is probably ideal for playing the Striker spot.

I'd take him, then keep trying for Rian Davis and maybe Eaford.

Advertisement
Brown is really good. 247 has him as a 4*. He's actually faster than Solomon and is probably ideal for playing the Striker spot.

They have Brown ranked as the best of the 3 STA backers.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, I don’t really see it with him. Don’t love the trade off of Pierre for Brown

Considering they're very different types of players, I'm not sure I understand this

What don't you see with Brown? I don't see much difference between him and Solomon tbh. What is it that you don't like?

4 LBs max not a fan of taking 5 would rather spend that scholy in the trenches. Oline or Dline, tired of playing catch up or being one injury away from playing w fire. Give me an extra big ugly that needs to be priority. 4-5 oline or 6-7 dline this cycle,smith can play LB also

Advertisement

I checked both 247 and Rivals and both list Brown as a 3*. I always wanted Eaford over Pierre and it would us a foothold in Deerfield. Since I like speed at LB and Brown is truly a speedier LB than Solomon, then I wouldn't be upset to have him commit.

Considering they're very different types of players, I'm not sure I understand this

What don't you see with Brown? I don't see much difference between him and Solomon tbh. What is it that you don't like?

I guess they're somewhat different, but Pierre has great upside and versatility to play 3 LB spots IMO, and fits the mold of the MIKE slot. We don't have a LB commit in this class that seems to fit that mold, and Brown and Solomon are very similar in terms of skillset and physical profile, but I think Solomon is superior. I'm less concerned about Solomon being on the smaller side than I am with Brown. I see Solomon as a better tackler, whereas Brown often gives up an extra yard and absorbs blows upon contact. I also think Solomon navigates through traffic better and closes on the ball, as well.

All of our current LB commits seem to be OLBs with differing skills. I'm not trying to say Pierre is irreplaceable, I just don't see anything special with Brown and see redundancy with Brown and Solomon. Eaford is a nice prospect that I'd be happy to get on board

I checked both 247 and Rivals and both list Brown as a 3*. I always wanted Eaford over Pierre and it would us a foothold in Deerfield. Since I like speed at LB and Brown is truly a speedier LB than Solomon, then I wouldn't be upset to have him commit.
He’s a 4 star with a 90 rating on 247. Rivals has him ranked very low for no reason and I don’t even think ESPN has him ranked.

4 LBs max not a fan of taking 5 would rather spend that scholy in the trenches. Oline or Dline, tired of playing catch up or being one injury away from playing w fire. Give me an extra big ugly that needs to be priority. 4-5 oline or 6-7 dline this cycle,smith can play LB also
We ain’t taking 12 trench players this cycle. I get you wanna improve the trenches but that’s crazyyyy.

Advertisement
Back