Jahmar Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're going to troll, at least try to find the right board.

The funny thing is that Brown was swayed to Miami. **** he even waited for us. Once he got told no after Pierre decommitted, he's smart enough to see it just wan't going to happen for him here

For those that don't know the OP is referring to 2019 LB Jahmar Brown from St Thomas Aquinas HS in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

His finalists were supposedly Stanford, South Carolina and Miami, Brown told CaneSport.com. “I just wanted to get it out of the way. I just came to a conclusion and wanted to knock it out right now.”

So he committed to USCe over Stanford ( yeah okay), an as for Miami who knows what transpired there.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I'm driving in my Chevy and I feel something heavy......

Advertisement
Won’t bash the kid. Honestly, w/ Huff. Avery, and Solomon already committed, we don’t need another OLB type of LB. We do, however, need a commander in the middle that’s going to be the future behind Steed. In another cycle, he would be a take.

I say go all out for Davis and Eaford. Don’t care what Eaford said before, the kid can play and young ppl say stupid stuff. Heck, Sapp was going to sit out football if TB drafted him....he’s one of the greatest Bucs ever and loved TB. Things change and ppl change.

Does anyone even know if he had a committable offer? Isn't this the kid that Diaz was super high on while everyone else on staff was not? Just not sure we got beat for this kid by South Carolina while going all out for him.

Either way, no reason to be salty. He's not a MLB (need).

Advertisement
Back