Boykin

2020:
Rossaue
Phillips
Harvey
Bogle
Boykin
Williams

Plus our 2020 class has some blue chip talent already but that's 6 to 7 deep with legit nfl guys
Imagine our pass rushers if we don't land Hill, Boykin, Bogle, or Phillips... I feel confident in 3 of 4 but lets see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Grimes left OSU* reportedly because Smith called him a "b*tch *as n****a".

Just because Tathan is white doesn't mean he can't be bothered by that in the same way Grimes was.

Great story, except his waiver to the NCAA was based off him moving closer to home to be near a sick relative.

Does not apply to Martell.

Advertisement
Also, some speculation that he may have used the "retirement" as an excuse to get away from Chip Kelly.

I wouldnt doubt it...

Not to mention they switched Defenses on him going to that 3-4 this past season...

Im sure he felt bamboozled

Advertisement
@dsddcane what are your thoughts on the player and his situation?
Chip Kelly and kirby smart are running the two biggest **** shows in the country now that cmr retired. Cant blame any kids for wanting out of there. I think he can be a monster in our system. Anxious to see where we line him up at exactly.

Chip Kelly and kirby smart are running the two biggest **** shows in the country now that cmr retired. Cant blame any kids for wanting out of there. I think he can be a monster in our system. Anxious to see where we line him up at exactly.
yet kirby continues to reel in studs. wonder when that is going to end.

Kirby and I've lost track how many times I've said it ****es people off but him winning gives him a pass but let them have am 8 win season and watch everybody turn on him

Advertisement
Also, some speculation that he may have used the "retirement" as an excuse to get away from Chip Kelly.
Even grown *** men who played for Chip with the Eagles & Niners couldn't stand him.

He's like the NFL version of George Karl from the NBA, great offensive mind but extremely off-putting & hard to connect with his players, most of which don't like him.

Advertisement

If you read his post back in December, he says he is withdrawing from UCLA because of his injuries and taking time to heal. Never said he was quiting football. Also, thanked Jim Mora and all his coaches by name but lumped the current staff in the everyone else.

I think he was frustrated with the injuries and it was compounded by having a new coaching staff that doesn’t really care about defense. May be just looking for a fresh start.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190122-141842_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190122-141842_Samsung Internet.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 206
Kirby and I've lost track how many times I've said it ****es people off but him winning gives him a pass but let them have am 8 win season and watch everybody turn on him
I've heard everyday people here (Athens) already start to talk cap about him.

Advertisement
Back