Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Interesting
20190122_143652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Great story, except his waiver to the NCAA was based off him moving closer to home to be near a sick relative.

Does not apply to Martell.

Could make an argument that "coach used racist language towards one of my teammates, forcing him to transfer, thus depriving me of wide receivers".

You know, just throwing ****e against the wall...

Advertisement
Advertisement
JMO but this kid is severely overrated. I remember watching him in camp settings getting abused and thinking to myself what was all the hype about.
Lots of injuries and ucla had him as an olb in a 3-4. The kid is 6'5" with good strength and quickness. Put his hand in the dirt and he should be much better.

Advertisement
Willis was a troublemaker at UF. Turned out to be a fine DT.

I just wish LT and RTs were using the portal, lol

This post is not me crowning the kid, more a mention of the kind of athlete we are looking at for those that are not sold.

This kid is a good healthy season and a high 6/low 7 3 cone drill from being in the conversation for the top pick in the 2020 or 2021 draft depending on when he plays (not sure what his situation is regarding clearance). That length, that speed is the basis of 100 career sacks at the next level if health permits. There are rare physical tools to build with here if his bend is good.

Advertisement
Back