Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

ajone228

Recruit
Kid retweeted a fan telling him to come to the U. Martell and a recruiting coordinator for the U started following him. Even the UCLA DT could recruit him here for us if he's serious.

DK if contact will be made but it would be crazy if Manny makes it happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idk about this one. Hasnt done anything in college. But he was the best player in the country coming out so maybe

Kid retweeted a fan telling him to come to the U. Martell and a recruiting coordinator for the U started following him.

DK if contact will be made but it would be crazy if Manny makes it happen.
I think that might be the kid martell was talking about coming with him

Advertisement
Idk about this one. Hasnt done anything in college. But he was the best player in the country coming out so maybe
You take talent like that. UCLA went through a schemes change on D. I remember in the adidas Hs all American game the cat was making plays. Sign him up

I no nothing about this kid but I’m sure Manny will do his homework. Is he a LB or a DE?

Advertisement
He may not be cleared to play football anymore. He had legitimate concussion issues at UCLA and technically "retired" as a result.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know much about him, but after reading his UCLA bio, I don't know why people are saying he sucks and hasn't produced in UCLA. He has been injured both years there, but made 4 starts his freshman season before injury and two starts this past year before a season ending injury. If he can get healthy I think he would be a great addition for depth.

https://uclabruins.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5531

You take talent like that. UCLA went through a schemes change on D. I remember in the adidas Hs all American game the cat was making plays. Sign him up
Yeah I was going to say UCLA and the pac 12 haven’t been notorious for defenses

Didn’t he have interest in us coming outta high school but Kool never offered or am I mistaken ??

Advertisement
Back