Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Just absolutely insane what work Manny is doing

Even if the guy only lives up to half his hype he's still a player for sure

Advertisement
Ivins just said Phillip messaged him saying Jess Simpson will be by to see him today.

Also just seen he started following Adrian Colbert aka The closer on twitter.
BE09ABDF-E9B2-4573-9EDD-BDF7E15F06EA.gif

Advertisement
i wonder what the deal is with his injuries but as a freshman he had 7 TFL, 3.5 sacks, 2 PD in 7 games... seems like the sort of player who could thrive in manny's defense

Advertisement
Agree on Brownlee. I think he'll be a stud in college. Sucks that we lost him

And Asa Martin makes up for no 2019 RB. Auburn fans are really high on him, and theres a decent chance he can play right away

Asa Martin is a great pick up. But he only became available because Auburn **** the bed. We were after running backs ranked much lower than wright after Crowley left.

Asa Martin is a great pick up. But he only became available because Auburn **** the bed. We were after running backs ranked much lower than wright after Crowley left.

That RB room is stacked now, though. Dallas, Burns, Lingard, Davis, Martin. Wow, that's some serious firepower. Dallas and Davis, are especially good with their hands, and Enos likes to get his RB the ball through the air off screens or as a checkdown option.

Advertisement
That RB room is stacked now, though. Dallas, Burns, Lingard, Davis, Martin. Wow, that's some serious firepower. Dallas and Davis, are especially good with their hands, and Enos likes to get his RB the ball through the air off screens or as a checkdown option.

No doubt. I wish Homer would have stayed for 1 more year. He would have been a beast in system that didn't ask him to try and bust 8 or 9 man boxes on the same play call over and over again

I believe UM has a very well thought of concussion research team and protocol... might be the excuse used in his waiver to play right away.

No way the NCAA would want to get in the way of that.

u might as well add realus George, bc we will be using all of our weapons.

Advertisement
I believe UM has a very well thought of concussion research team and protocol... might be the excuse used in his waiver to play right away.

No way the NCAA would want to get in the way of that.
I wouldn’t if I was him. Take the year, get healthy, stronger, and come replace Garvin because he’s definitely gone to the draft next year...probably a top 15 pick.

He's following jack Spicer

Lmao it's over he's coming

Capt Jack feeling himself all of a sudden.

He's all like, I aint afraid of no Aussie Chopper lookin' wanna be.

Feel my flow as I punt 31 yds down field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back